New Polis Leader

Vote for a new Polis leader! (These are in no special order)

• parkourjeff123

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • blazewarrier

• SwiftGamingHD

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Unionjackjz1

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • TrollMoose12

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Cookies4Life290

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • sam_b275

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UnionjackMC

Gold Miner
Polis - is a group of Cities in snap craft. The leader of Polis was @NasserDiamond , but he sadly quit snapcraft. So we were thinking of a way to decide a new leader. This was the best idea by far. Having you guys vote on who is going to run Polis!

The Poll is above, vote away!

NasserDiamond was amazing! He built out love shack under my shop! He was amazing and co-owned Timbuktu.

R.I.P. (rest in pieces)

TrollMoose12 is A Founding member of Polis
blazewarrier is also a founding member Polis

Last edited:

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
what the hell nass

OP
OP
UnionjackMC

UnionjackMC

Gold Miner
Union dont even. You know cookies are better. So, shush.

I am also part french. An amazing dinner for you might be a bunch of cookies on a table. For me is a nutella crepe with a side of moule with creme sauce and lardon (bacon) with an appetizer of snails and a bit of cidre as a drink. I am so hungry now.

Cookie

Diamond Miner
I am also part french. An amazing dinner for you might be a bunch of cookies on a table. For me is a nutella crepe with a side of moule with creme sauce and lardon (bacon) with an appetizer of snails and a bit of cidre as a drink. I am so hungry now.
Then eat something.

Something = Cookies

Trollm

Zombie Killer
Who the hell has crepe for dinner?