New To Youtube Vid Making

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
Miles have fun with it :) you're copying no one. Eth may just be jealous that you would earn more subscribers then he would. Anyway, good luck.

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter
Good luck Miles! If you wanna become a successful Youtuber, then try to upload original content. People like to see new stuff. And whatever you do, don't quit! Sure, you'll start off small, but soon, you'll start getting more and more subscribers. I thought I would never get subscribers when I first started, but now I have more than 50 subscribers! Good luck!

Miles, don't listen to Ethridge. Do what you want to do, is Ethridge the owner of YouTube? No he isn't. Be creative and don't let him boss you around! Also don't just do mc vids, try to do like xbox vids if you get elagato. It really helps
Hey im not bossing anyone around I didnt say dont make a youtube channel I just stated my opinion about how many people are making a channel because other people have started. People have like 1 video and there like can I get a like and subs. Thats not how you get subscribers you need to work for them. Once you get a few (about 30) you dont need to ask for subscribers anymore. Miles idc if someone makes a channel as long as they stick with it. Trust me it takes a lot of hard work. Take editing in for example... Just because you know how to add more then 1 video doesent make the video good. I spend about 2-4 hours first editing then rendering the video. But I try to upload as much as I can.

Good luck Miles! If you wanna become a successful Youtuber, then try to upload original content. People like to see new stuff. And whatever you do, don't quit! Sure, you'll start off small, but soon, you'll start getting more and more subscribers. I thought I would never get subscribers when I first started, but now I have more than 50 subscribers! Good luck!
Exactly like he said "Dont quit" that honestly just shows that you copied and now your stuck and don't know how to take your channel any further.

Miles have fun with it :) you're copying no one. Eth may just be jealous that you would earn more subscribers then he would. Anyway, good luck.
Lol I would not be 1 bit jealous if he had more subscribers them me. Tons upon tons of people have more subscribers then me and im not jealous of them. Also stop calling me "Eth"

ATTENTION I AM McSkillz98's Brother He Calls Me "Eth" For No Reason

IDont

Zombie Killer
Lol I would not be 1 bit jealous if he had more subscribers them me. Tons upon tons of people have more subscribers then me and im not jealous of them. Also stop calling me "Eth"

ATTENTION I AM McSkillz98's Brother He Calls Me "Eth" For No Reason

It doesn't look like you share any genes.

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
Oh your talking about copying people? So that would mean you copied Sky, Noahcraft, Jerome, etc. So really you have no room to talk. You're making yourself look completely dumb.

LegalSense

Void Walker
@EthridgePlays , you're just blatantly asking for another forum ban. I suggest you stop commenting on this thread, along with everyone else affiliated with this ridiculous, nonsensical argument.

If this continues on, I will start handing out warnings and will lock the thread.

The whole point I was trying to get across is that you should not do what other people do. I am not saying that you cant have a youtube channel. But did you just wake up one day and say I am just going to make a channel? I just am sick of seeing "New youtube channel" and then not seeing any videos for months at a time. I would be happy to help you if you actually stick with your channel with video editing, filming and other stuff.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
The whole point I was trying to get across is that you should not do what other people do. I am not saying that you cant have a youtube channel. But did you just wake up one day and say I am just going to make a channel? I just am sick of seeing "New youtube channel" and then not seeing any videos for months at a time. I would be happy to help you if you actually stick with your channel with video editing, filming and other stuff.

Not all people would create a YouTube channel and say I'll start making videos the very next day, but they don't.. Does it matter? Nobody's forcing you to watch their videos. So why do you care if the YouTube channel doesn't stay active in a short time period? Yes, if they quit YouTube that's for their own personal reasons.. Since your "sick" of seeing new channels that don't even upload.. Ignore it than rant about it. Anyway that's something I wanted to say for awhile

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
maybe we are sick of seeing your videos? why do you assume people are going to quit. Who died and made you god? Lmao. I think this is funny because you think just because you have a channel that other people shouldn't be able to have one too. I feel like you just don't like that fact that you might have some "competition". Quit complaining and let him (or her idk lol) have fun. No one asked you if they can have a channel or not so leave them alone. :}

Status
Not open for further replies.