Would you like this bow to be added?

• Yes

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Smexy_skexy

Tree Puncher
So i have an idea for a weapon, Its a bow with a new special attack that makes arrows rain from the sky. What does this mean? Well when you activate the attack arrows will rain down from the sky under a time period on a lets say: 10X10 block area. The arrows would do the same amount of damage as your bow on full power ( when you cant get the string back anymore) To activate this special attack you would simply left click and then shoot an arrow at the ground (or it could do that automaticly) you want the arrows to land on (or on a enemy)

Last edited:

HerobrineWarrior

First Step
This would be a great idea! It'd be especially good for a strategic advantage and it'd also help target big groups of zombies :).

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I like the idea of 10x10 arrow rain, but maybe add it as a custom enchant so there's a chance for it to activate otherwise it would be a little too powerful.

OP
OP
Smexy_skexy

Smexy_skexy

Tree Puncher
I like the idea of 10x10 arrow rain, but maybe add it as a custom enchant so there's a chance for it to activate otherwise it would be a little too powerful.

Glad to see you like the idea but adding it as an custom enchant the way you want would not work.
Instead what you can do is to double the cooldown time and make the custom enchant (in this example: Arrow-Rain) shorten the cooldown just as the other special enchants do. OR another idea would be to have the double (or normal) cooldown time allways be the same and the "arrrow-rain"
enchantment would make the rain last longer instead of reducing the cooldown.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Glad to see you like the idea but adding it as an custom enchant the way you want would not work.
Instead what you can do is to double the cooldown time and make the custom enchant (in this example: Arrow-Rain) shorten the cooldown just as the other special enchants do. OR another idea would be to have the double (or normal) cooldown time allways be the same and the "arrrow-rain"
enchantment would make the rain last longer instead of reducing the cooldown.

The custom arrow rain enchant exist on many servers and works great, snapcraft already have different bow enchants so I'm sure adding arrow rain would work just as good.

OP
OP
Smexy_skexy

Smexy_skexy

Tree Puncher
The custom arrow rain enchant exist on many servers and works great, snapcraft already have different bow enchants so I'm sure adding arrow rain would work just as good.

Well thats not what i meant. i was replying to the idea of having it as a chanse to activate.
Imagine wanting to kill a group of zombies but when you use the ability it says NOPE :-D That would be wery WERY frustating and annoying.
and it wouldent be reliable at all.

zekron11

First Step
Another really cool weapon would be a sword with a heal in a 5x5 block area.
On lvl 1 it heals half a heart or 1 heart,on lvl 2 it heals 1 heart or 2 hearts etc etc.
It has a chance to double heal you,so higher the lvl higher the chance,then it doesn't become overpowered
And i wouldn't give it a to long cooldown, like on lvl 8 70 seconds or something like that or maybe 50 sec.

OP
OP
Smexy_skexy

Smexy_skexy

Tree Puncher
Another really cool weapon would be a sword with a heal in a 5x5 block area.
On lvl 1 it heals half a heart or 1 heart,on lvl 2 it heals 1 heart or 2 hearts etc etc.
It has a chance to double heal you,so higher the lvl higher the chance,then it doesn't become overpowered
And i wouldn't give it a to long cooldown, like on lvl 8 70 seconds or something like that or maybe 50 sec.

Post your ideas on your own tread would you?