New Year's Resolutions? Favorite Moments In 2014

meliana

Stone Miner
Correction:
200.gif
lol

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
omg i have so many screenshots so im startiing from the beginning of the year. so some are really old and probably pretty weird.
2014-01-18_16.00.52.png
2014-01-21_18.40.37.png
2014-01-24_21.46.40.png
2014-02-20_12.29.28.png
2014-02-23_20.42.38.png
2014-03-09_15.40.56.png

rest wont fit so i put them on this link. im really bored btw.
http://imgur.com/a/7vcfN
basically

Imacouplepixels

Stone Miner
New Year's Resolution 2015: Stop making homemade Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Those things are lethal

Favorite Moment 2014: Doing strange things in the Earthgames lobby
Snapcraft 1.png

Also, meeting my special someone. He's on the right
cute couple 3.png

Cookie

Diamond Miner
New Years Resolution: To get Better at Pvp!
Um memories oh my. So many... Ill pick one or two stories to tell. :)
So, my best memory, that I could really remember (which I have terrible memory) would have to be when YAMPY scared me on creative. He was in /v and I had no idea, so I was just building casually and saw this random smiley face pop up. I thought "Oh someone must have left it here before." So i broke it and went back to building. Then another face appeared. This one creepier than the last. I was getting weirded out. I broke that, then went to the buildings main level, only to find it covered with creepy Steve heads. But it was a lot of fun hehe. Lozl might have been in on it too, because I did find his head huehue. But anyways, the Steve heads and bloody steve, and the Steve smoking and pooping still stand today at my creative plot.
Oh and the Jaide Twins (Lozl and Jaide) on KitPvP was also quite fun hehe :)
Anyways, sorry for making this so long. 2014 was a wonderful year full of memories, and may 2015 be a chance to create much more fun moments!

Butters

Zombie Killer
Well, there was one time when iAaaronn and Nyasdin were on Survival. So there was this player named Bullfrog, and Aaron and Nyasdin were like shooting fireballs at him. It was funny. Also, I've enjoyed all the times with LozlPowzah. Like the time he smited me to death, and also hit me with a flower which had Fire Aspect, which also killed me. Ah, the staff team on here are badass. Also, my resolution is to not be on the computer as much, which is obviously not going to happen, but whatever. ._. yeah.

CrystalBuh

Iron Miner
Resolution: Get A Rank
(Not Gonna Happen)
Best Memory: When Casmic Started Saying Buh!!
(Still Got No Idea What It Means)
Also When I Started Making My Mini Mall! I Wasted At Least 120k On It!!

Last edited:

Backus

Void Walker
I'll have some screenshots later that aren't on this PC from 2014.
I think 2015 is just gonna be eh... another year. Not looking forward to starting at a new school, but it's all of us moving to a new school so not as bad.

New year's resolution: Prove myself

Favorite memory: When snapcraft reset earlier this year or well later 2013 early 2014. When the crew and I still hung out and always would talk now those things changed.