New Youtube

Zethys

Stone Miner
Hello, I recently just made a new minecraft Youtube account, and I'm not really sure what to record.
If you have any suggestions, it would be great if you commented with ideas.

;-)Also giving out a few things for subscribers (Mainly for survival players)
(I will notify you on the forums if you have gotten it, and what the prize is.)

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZethysPlaysMC

(Also, comment what you use for a screen recorder.)

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Subbed :-D

You should record stuff from Snapcraft, like Earthgames, KitPvP or ZombieV or something. Also maybe you can do a server review or something like that :-P (Just a tip, if you want more views for your videos, shorter video times are more appealing and convenient for people to watch :-P)

As for recording programs, Bandicam is what I use. Fraps is good too, but they both cost money if you want the full version. Free Screen to Video by Koyotesoft is good too but it has a few small bugs and sometimes doesn't have the best quality. If you want to edit movies, I recommend iMovie or Windows Live Movie Maker, and if you wanna get professional, use Lightworks. (All free BTW XD)

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
Subbed :-D

You should record stuff from Snapcraft, like Earthgames, KitPvP or ZombieV or something. Also maybe you can do a server review or something like that :-P (Just a tip, if you want more views for your videos, shorter video times are more appealing and convenient for people to watch :-P)

As for recording programs, Bandicam is what I use. Fraps is good too, but they both cost money if you want the full version. Free Screen to Video by Koyotesoft is good too but it has a few small bugs and sometimes doesn't have the best quality. If you want to edit movies, I recommend iMovie or Windows Live Movie Maker, and if you wanna get professional, use Lightworks. (All free BTW XD)
I have a person whos responsible for my intros, profile pics and outros

Hello, I recently just made a new minecraft Youtube account, and I'm not really sure what to record.
If you have any suggestions, it would be great if you commented with ideas.

;-)Also giving out a few things for subscribers (Mainly for survival players)
(I will notify you on the forums if you have gotten it, and what the prize is.)

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZethysPlaysMC

(Also, comment what you use for a screen recorder.)
Yo you should record with me I have 17 subs! We can help each other out and give shout outs to each other!

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
Yo you should record with me I have 17 subs! We can help each other out and give shout outs to each other!
17 subs already o.o congratz man i mean I have 4 subs and it took me 2 days to get
Btw u should sub to me. Just type Infected Creeper on youtubeyoutube

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
@Epicme772 haha sadly my computer doesn't want to re-install windows movie. Trying again now actually. Also, thank you. Did you buy the full version for bandicam?
@EnchantedShotz how old are you again?

I didn't buy the full version of bandicam... It's like $30 and i don't want to spend that for a recording program :-P I just make the minecraft window smaller and the bandicam window larger on the top, then I crop the watermark so it leaves only the minecraft window. (I crop it with Lightworks BTW XD)

If you wanna use lightworks, it's a good program, but professional grade (it's been used in lots of theater movies) and it's got a steep learning curve, but very useful.

OP
OP
Z

Zethys

Stone Miner
I didn't buy the full version of bandicam... It's like $30 and i don't want to spend that for a recording program :-P I just make the minecraft window smaller and the bandicam window larger on the top, then I crop the watermark so it leaves only the minecraft window. (I crop it with Lightworks BTW XD)
Haha smart, sounds like something I would do.