/nick

Travis Hobgood

Gold Miner
Before I even start, let me say that Trial is probably think I'm from the moon, because I have asked him this before...

I have noticed that in kit PvP, I have gotten targeted by other players, so I thought... Maybe if donors could have /nick. Therefore, other players won't know it actually is, so they won't target. But this is just a thought because I don't want to keep getting targeted in ze magical world of KitPvp. :-D

-EnchantedSoda

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
hehe. I only target people will they kill me over and over so I do the same :3 muy homies help me out... but yeah nick would be cool like creative but then we have /realname and also it would be a problem for staff if not having /realname because if the ranked were to saying something innaproprate or spam then they wouldn't be able to mute or whatever... but that's just my opinion.

DaSpaklez

Gold Miner
I think /nick would be pretty useful.
Even though i'm not a rank in any server besides survival, it would add some cool aspects to the game play.

LegalSense

Void Walker
You're from the moon.

Well, I like the idea of this but.. this would just become another problem for staff to handle. We're already dealing with nick abuse/impersonation/evasion in the hub and in creative, not sure if it would be a good idea for KitPVP.

I'm not trying to shoot down the idea, but this is just coming from my perspective. There have already been multiple incidents regarding nicks, I'd rather not want another egregious problem or burden happening because of it.

I also deal with targeting, which can get quite annoying but I just shrug it off and deal with it. Targeting is inevitable. Sorry for the negativity but it really is inevitable and there's no way we can stop it, just have to deal with it.

But there are other aleternatives to reduce targeting.

Butters

Zombie Killer
People get angry on KitPvp. So it's probably a bad idea because some people might inappropriately use /nick because they're angry. I see people on Creative inappropriately using /nick just for fun. Still, out of anger or out of just fun, abusing or using /nick in a bad way isn't good. KitPvp could possibly just increase the chance of more /nick abuse happening. I'm sorry, but I don't recommend this idea. :-( It's not my choice though. We'll see how this turns out. :)