Op Dragon Scale Armor Set

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
You ever find yourself drowning, dying, or just plain out getting destroyed too often? Well, maybe it's not "just" because you're terrible at PvP! Maybe, it's your armor!

Now here's a limited time offer you can't turn away! Introducing, the Dragon Scale Set! Turn down that mainstream god-set (splits). Building your own armor? Ew. Why do that when you can just completely pull this out of your -bleep-!

This offer contains all the components of a proper set! Full armor with enchantments only money can buy, (not that you have enough anyway)...The Dragon Scale Set is efficient, top-of-the-line, and just down right Overpowered. For just one easy payment of 9 billion snapcoins, this set could be YOURS!

But WAIT. Call now, and receive a second set totally FREE!

Impress your friends. PvP like a god. If you die, blame it on the lag! No matter what happens, this set is with you every step of the way until you die!.

fbc3.png

284f.png

6ba4.png

8bbe.png

6031.png

But WAIT. THERE'S MORE!
What Dragon Scale Set would be complete without it's weapons?! How can you fight crime, evil, and the 10 year old kid making fun of your mother on XBox-Live without your Dragon Scale Weapons! Now normally, these would go for 13 Billion snapcoins a pop, but I'm feeling generous. Call now, and receive these weapons COMPLETELY FREE!

ca23.png

bff7.png

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

That's right, FREE!

Make sure you take advantage of this limited time offer and call now! The number is on your screen! Imagine all you could do with all that -bleep-! If you call right now, you can receive TWO, that's right, TWO Dragon Scale Armor sets, and ONE FULL Dragon Weapon's Kit! You will become a Legend!

With this set, there's no way you can lose a fight! Your power will be unmatched, and all it takes is just one easy payment of 9 billion snapcoins, that's right, only 9 BILLION SNAPCOINS!!!!!

Take advantage of this limited time offer!

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Seems legit, totally not a scam or anything, but what's the number to dial??? o.o

Frijolero

Emerald Miner
I'm just 8.96 billions away to be able to get it :)

Supreme Leader Aaron... This post made my day... Hahaha:rolleyes:

Btw... Where can I see the armor, test it to see if is worth it... (Beans wear it, kill everybody... Runs away ;-))

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
0.01 for all the set. worth it. Ill pay extra for the hoe.

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
I wwant this sooooo much! ill give you all the unprotective sponges i have for it!

Brian0Skeleton

Stone Miner
I will buy for...... do you have change?.. I got -1200...... I hope that it is in factions....... I have 30k ready for it.... DAMN... lag....

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
... in regards to Sgt_York's offer, I think that im going to accept it. Meet me at spawn tonight and i'll give you a set.

WOW! who would believe it! Thxs so much iAaronn, your the greatest. See you tonight!

P.S. lol, jk