Parvaiz Hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

willeeee

First Step
Ok so i was at relentlesses base because its a warp its /warp relent. and so then i was just grinding animals with my god sword trying to get exp and then he shows up and kills me with my god sword. and im like dude im allowed to be there and he goes no ur not. and im like yes i am its a warp. so then he was gonna trade me my god sword for like a set of p4 and a sword after some arguing went on. So we both went to spawn and i brought prot 1 and smite 4 and i dont know what he brought. I brought this because i thought he was gonna scam me. so i tryed to play him smart to get my sword back. but then he goes dude. and im like what? and he was like i can see ur inventory u dont have p4 or and thats a smite 4 sword ur holding. i was like how did u know? he was like i can see ur inventory. and then i asked how and he goes i cant say. Here is some brief evidence and if u ban him i would like my god sword it was sharp 5 fire 2 looting something life leach 2 lucky 2 and some other enchants. Please read this and here is some evidence.my ign is ComboStrafed and his ign is Parvaiz as seen. Also thanks and sorry for the bad spelling.
2016-08-27_11.13.41.png

Alfa505

Zombie Killer
This isn't where you report a player. You report a player by creating a support ticket. Plus a picture isn't a enough proof of hacking. If you have video proof, creat a support ticket.
- Thread Locked -

Status
Not open for further replies.