Please make Teaming of 4 or more punishable

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneComboWeasel

First Step
Do I have to say anything? How the f*** is someone even supposed to fight that? Its just straight up unfair.

Teaming of 4 or more should be punished, because of the disadvantage you have while playing against more people

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
People team in kitpvp; we can't prevent that. Gangs enable people to form larger teams as well. Also please watch your language when using the forums :)

OP
OP
O

OneComboWeasel

First Step
We could prevent that, thats the point of this thread. There is a major Problem with this game. Its all about having gear or having mans advantage. Not much mechanical skill. With having teams of 4 (or more), its impossible to compete. Having teams of 3, there is a better management between the people and its more balanced. Allowing situations like in the video is not healthy for the gameplay and server experience at all. Its not about ignoring each other, its more about fighting with that much people. Being 6 people afk on 1 spot is no problem, but 6 people (with diamond) fighting against 1 (with diamond), is straight up busted and ruins every possibility for newcomers.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Even if there's 1 or 5 diamond people running around, it still ruins the mode (in my opinion) so having a team cap wouldn't do anything and we'd most likely end up banning 90% of the server in the end.

FatSecurityGuy

Skeleton Slayer
It's all apart of the game and you can't prevent it unfortunately.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
There would be no way to moderate this. I'm sure at one point everyone has teamed and you wouldn't want to ban everyone because of that.

paac

Stone Miner
Do I have to say anything? How the f*** is someone even supposed to fight that? Its just straight up unfair.

Teaming of 4 or more should be punished, because of the disadvantage you have while playing against more people
In this specific example, what you're watching is a 'G-Fight' where 2 players tend to fight eachother in God Armour.

These 'events' start as a 1v1, however when other players, in less OP gear, see this take place, they tend to follow the players in God Armour in hopes of getting the set once the player dies. Furthermore, in KitPvP these G-Fights rarely take place, probably 1-4 times a day, so when people finally see one they tend to just spectate because it's interesting to see 2 players in God Armour fight.

In regards to teaming - Gangs were made for people to invite all of their friends, or people they meet through their time on KitPvP. Gangs are an option to anyone, meaning you, or any other player can create a gang for themselves, and pvp alongside their friends which has always been a key characteristic in KitPvP. Further to this, enforcing a 'non-teaming rule' or anything along those lines is almost impossible to enforce, and would be so complicated for staff to look out for. I dont think it is preventable.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Even if there's 1 or 5 diamond people running around, it still ruins the mode (in my opinion) so having a team cap wouldn't do anything and we'd most likely end up banning 90% of the server in the end.
Says it all really, teaming is part of the game mode, would be difficult to combat it with regards to the staff side of things, would be nice if people could make gangs and then their gang members are their only team mates, but that is not the case.

Hris

Stone Miner
In this specific example, what you're watching is a 'G-Fight' where 2 players tend to fight eachother in God Armour.

These 'events' start as a 1v1, however when other players, in less OP gear, see this take place, they tend to follow the players in God Armour in hopes of getting the set once the player dies. Furthermore, in KitPvP these G-Fights rarely take place, probably 1-4 times a day, so when people finally see one they tend to just spectate because it's interesting to see 2 players in God Armour fight.

In regards to teaming - Gangs were made for people to invite all of their friends, or people they meet through their time on KitPvP. Gangs are an option to anyone, meaning you, or any other player can create a gang for themselves, and pvp alongside their friends which has always been a key characteristic in KitPvP. Further to this, enforcing a 'non-teaming rule' or anything along those lines is almost impossible to enforce, and would be so complicated for staff to look out for. I dont think it is preventable.
As Paac already said, that's a gfight, more specified as a gank which is a normal thing on KitPvP. You can't prevent it from happening, it's just a part of the game, you have to live with it. From what I've seen you aren't a gset player so the thing shown in the video doesn't affect you.

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
To prevent
from happening maybe cross teaming should be bannable and you could only team with your gang and maybe 1 gang ally so it’s somewhat balanced

UnstableV2

First Step
We could prevent that, thats the point of this thread. There is a major Problem with this game. Its all about having gear or having mans advantage. Not much mechanical skill. With having teams of 4 (or more), its impossible to compete. Having teams of 3, there is a better management between the people and its more balanced. Allowing situations like in the video is not healthy for the gameplay and server experience at all. Its not about ignoring each other, its more about fighting with that much people. Being 6 people afk on 1 spot is no problem, but 6 people (with diamond) fighting against 1 (with diamond), is straight up busted and ruins every possibility for newcomers.
3v1's arent that hard. Preventing teaming is impossible, and it kinda just sounds like your salty cause you keep getting ganked. if you feel bad about being ganked imagine how people in actual sets feel

Status
Not open for further replies.