Plot Combining?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meat_Man555

First Step
If someone owns, say a 2x2 area of plots, is it possible to combine them into a larger plot? What about other ratios such as 2x1 or 1x3? If it's possible would you please post how? Thank you!

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
I believe there is a command called /plot merge
I'm not entirely sure how it works or the max sizes of plots you can get but I know of the command.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Stand on one plot, look at the other and do /plot merge to combine. Same process with /plot unmerge. I think you can merge all plots together, that you're able to own.

Jake Pie

Iron Miner
'/plot merge auto' will merge all plots possible that are next to each other and owned by the same player.
If you press F3, and check the information in the top left to show which direction you're facing towards, you can also do;
/plot merge north
/plot merge east
/plot merge south
/plot merge west

To only merge those two plots together.

RunFromDan

First Step
If you and a friend want to merge your plots and they're next to each other but the plots aren't owned by one person, is there still a way to merge them or give the other person ownership of the other plot somehow?

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
You can't merge plots with someone else, only your own. And you need a rank to be able to claim more than one plot.

iNaateee

Gold Miner
If you have 1-2-3-4 plots next to each other do /plot merge all , i am Master Rank, its has worked for me
OTHER COMMANDS
/plot merge
/plot clear

Status
Not open for further replies.