Pls add more Games

DoritoGaming245

First Step
all of these get more boring and that will make your server dead because people are tired of playing the same games all over again. Most move to Hypixel because it has Tons of games, like the walls, Build battle, Spleef, racing. I can help you with Karts! It's easy, just put a boat under ice and it will go fast! only that you need to change the boat texture

SnapCraftPanda

Iron Miner
Hey dude! As a member of the community I do support this but, the staff is always working hard to produce updates and even new games. Spleef was taken of the game menu for a bit about two years ago I do hope they bring it back or maybe as TnT Run? We have an Earth Games server which is kind of like walls, and creative for build battles (Normal players host their own that is why Creative is one of my Favorite servers) If you know how to look you can find games like this constantly. A few games would be nice I agree with spleef but personally I think Bridges would be a better fit then walls.

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
The staff team are very busy people and as much as I'm sure they would love to bring out lots of new games, there are many other projects that they are addressing at the moment so just be patient. :)