Pomethues11's Alt Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer
I have been told by Pomethues11 his alts... Aw3som3thund3r, Punisher227 and mr_twister_102

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
lol aw3somethunder is my friends and punisher227 toughs passwords both got changed only 1 is twister and u have accsess to it

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
only got 1

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
there not my alts only twister was.. in-till kambo hacked it

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
Rage much ah ? guys

OP
OP
iKaamboo

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer
Stop trying to bump your post edit your original post. And even if they aren't your Account that you bought, then it doesn't matter who's it is cuase ou play on it.

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
no i don't my friend changed the password

LOLcat635

Gold Miner
Stop trying to bump your post edit your original post. And even if they aren't your Account that you bought, then it doesn't matter who's it is cuase ou play on it.

Well, what about the original owners of those accounts? If they get banned just because Pome plays on them sometimes, then that's not fair to the real owners because they have done nothing illegal.

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
@iKaamboo and @pometheus11 by the looks of it I think you know eachother Irl maybe argue Irl instead of online and kambo it's Pometheus's choice of he wants to tell people his alts, If you think they are in his faction and can prove they are his alts make a report about otherwise just don't argue on the forums.

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
neither have i also the
owner changed the passwords

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Well, what about the original owners of those accounts? If they get banned just because Pome plays on them sometimes, then that's not fair to the real owners because they have done nothing illegal.

Well if the original owner plays on the account and they end up getting banned they should be able to prove pometheus11 is using tech account and got them banned also don't double post.

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
i am not denying they used to be my alts not anymore the passwords got changed

LOLcat635

Gold Miner
Well if the original owner plays on the account and they end up getting banned they should be able to prove pometheus11 is using tech account and got them banned also don't double post.

Sorry about double posting, my laptop was lagging.

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
the reason aw3somthunder and punisher227 is in my fac is because ik him irl he owns both accounts he changed password cause he dint want me using it

OP
OP
iKaamboo

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer
He was banned and used these accounts to continue playing. Now if he does get p-banned they will ban these accounts aswell so he has no acces to sc. And no we didn't know eachother in real life, he has betrayded me and the secret i kept has came out....

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
i cant get banned for having alts

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
just drop it kambo like the guy said

OP
OP
iKaamboo

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer
OMG, edit your origanl post!. And if you get banned as pome then these accounts will be banned

LegalSense

Void Walker
Only way to get banned is if you're using an alt because one of your other accounts got banned. Therefore, it counts as bypassing your ban. Which basically leads to another ban.

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
omg bye idk what u mean

Status
Not open for further replies.