Prison New /chestshop plugin

Killem_Antonis03

First Step
As a player playing from the last season and known the old plugin for shops in my opinion it was way much better than this new plugin.It was more helpful for people making shops in their plots ,the signs that you could make unlimited shop signs where that was helping for multiple things(Create a sign to make the chest private in a plot that u trust someone for any reasons like grinder access ). As a block shop owner in the server before the new reset i could make a main shop that it will have a dissent prices for the community and one extra shop (Vip Shop) where people can sell their blocks for more money if they pay for access(that one was helping for the server economy and people that they wasn't Boss could open their own block shop). With this plugin if the chest shop made for 2304 blocks and you have in your inventory for example 2303 blocks you can sell to the chestshop while your shifting and selling a stack per click(Old plugin:Just a click getting all of the amount of money) which this thing is annoying for the shop owner for the reason that his chat getting spammed with the notification. About the notification ,sometimes when people selling to my pwarp blocks/reps i am not getting any notification for that sell, sometimes i get sometimes i am not .

Thank you for the time

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
You can still create what you used to, just make chests that sells/buys 1 per, 64 per etc..