Added PRISON SUGGESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinS

Tree Puncher
Add backpacks.
The system implemented now gets annoying, especially for people who are at higher mines and for people who lose out on repair tokens and cryptic tokens. With /backpack, any blocks mined would go straight to the backpack. Tokens would go into your inventory. Once the backpack is full you have to /sell to continue earning blocks. As an incentive to the Owner to add backpacks, each rank can have a larger backpack. Example being nonbank can hold 5k blocks, and boss rank can hold 100k blocks. Also, so backpacks are not a pay to win addition, there should also be ways for people to earn larger backpacks. Example being ranking up to a certain mine would increase backpack size by 2k blocks. Example being adding backpack tokens which would increase backpack size by 1k blocks. The max backpack size should be 125k blocks.

Add a black market dealer
This dealer will buy contraband items off of people for a lot of money. Contraband items can only be found in certain mines and has a low drop rate. The black market would be found in spawn and the black market dealer would sell all contraband items for different prices, but each item would be worth a lot of money. This addition would give more of a ‘Prison’ feel.

Add a public dungeon.
An additional dungeon for everyone to go to all at one time and no token is necessary. The boss would spawn every 6 hours and is as difficult as killing the boss under factions spawn, possibly more difficult. Like ZombieV, if multiple people are trying to kill the boss, they will still earn money for trying once it’s killed even if they were not the person to kill the boss. The person to kill the boss should earn money and a crate key.

Add pets.
A cosmetic and fun addition which can be awarded through crates, ranks, and ranking up to higher mines, and webshop. Example being crate pets can include: Bat, Chicken, Cow, Sheep, Enderman, Mushroom, Pig. Example being rank pets can include: Wolf, Ocelot, Blaze, Creeper, Llama, Slime, Silverfish, Horse. Example being higher mine pets can include: Rabbit, Parrot, Villager, Squid, Spider, Skeleton.

Add fishing contest.
A fishing pond can be found at spawn or in a lower mine most people can access such as a-e mines just to add another thing for prison players to earn money from.

Add /rankupmax
An addition which maxes you up to the maximum mine you can upgrade to with the money you have earned thus far.

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Love all these ideas, amazing :)

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
+1 to all

OP
OP
JustinS

JustinS

Tree Puncher
What sort of items would the black market sell?
Contraband items would be much like the artifacts you find in Survival and can sell to the artifact collector in Survivals spawn. In terms of Prisons “artifacts” or “contraband” these items would be enchanted with unbreaking X and could be named, for example: Baton, Jail Keys, Rope, or Phone. I would suggest not to create as many contraband items as survival has. Contraband items should be rare (this is a prison, contraband shouldn’t be a common occurrence). The items should go up in price as you find them in different mines. Example being: You can only find the contraband item Baton in mines d and e, the Baton will sell for a lot for a person who is in mines d and e. Example being: You can only find the contraband item Jail Keys in y and z, the Jail Keys will sell for a lot for a person who is in mines y and z. I don't remember exactly how much it takes to rank up when you are in mines d and e or even y and z, but the prices of contraband found in the mines should be worth about a fourth or a fifth of what you need to rankup at those mines.

Status
Not open for further replies.