Pending Prison suggestions

dashti2003

Tree Puncher
Hi, prison needs so much fixing, it needs pickaxes with the efficiency of more than 10 so mining is less boring and some more custom enchants like explosions and stuff. It also needs some more events that happen every hour like a competition for the person who mines the most blocks or something like that (you guys can come up with some ideas). it also needs a bit of spice like PvP Koth and more stuff like that so people have something else to do when bored from mining. People can also build their plots more by making up a leaderboard or a competition of building. There could be a weekly leaderboard that has a really special prize for the top people on it with different types of challenges like farming, pvping, killing mobs, etc. We can also merge ZombieV with prison, therefore if people are bored from mining, pvping and building can now go to a place where they can PvE a bit. there are much more things you can do in prison and I have got a lot of more ideas. I wish I can speak to the owner on discord. My discord is bo6a6a#1845

I wish it becomes a better place so people can play on it. I have asked if people need some events and stuff and they have all agreed (only 3 people were online and they all agreed)

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
The maxed god pickaxe is efficiency 50, so there is more than efficiency 10 in the game.

An explosion enchant does exist for pickaxes - it's in /enchant, and it's on the pickaxes found in the store as well.

I feel like a koth for prison has already been suggested before.

Challenges for farming, pvping, killing mobs, etc, could be nice, as well as the leaderboard and rewards for it too.

Not sure if merging ZombieV with prison would be a good idea - they're separate gamemodes and people can simply switch modes if they'd like to play ZombieV.

Mathilda

Stone Miner
As Honey said, most of these things are already a thing and merging Zombiev with Prison does not seem like a great idea to me.

Events could be nice, top blocks mined and leaderboards could give people a nice incentive to play prison.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I think they should make prison feel more prison like, example a wood mine, farming and such for quests and money to move further up in the prison chain etc.

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
I like the idea of having leaderboards. I also like ashies idea of quests. I think maybe having daily and weekly missions would be nice too to gain more rewards/money than just selling ur blocks.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Agree with some of the suggestions and what has been said above