Pending prison; Z prices VS Prestige 1 prices, [feedback]

BULLYDOGY

Stone Miner
Hello,

I've noticed the price changes in the mines isn't completely fair. This combining with some of the harsh and... simply useless changes like adding autosell that benefits only people who use starter picks, i find it unfair.

From Y > Z
upload_2021-11-23_23-8-33.png

upload_2021-11-23_23-8-44.png

Pretty alright price changes here and some better % on the valuable blocks.
Nerd stuff:
upload_2021-11-23_23-10-30.png

However

If i go and take a look at Prestige 1 VS Z prices

upload_2021-11-23_23-10-2.png

The only 2 note worthy changes is a 2.5% chance to get prismarine and that the mine is 49x49 instead of Z being 39x39. However, this doesnt affect your playstyle at all if you use gpicks as your way to go.
upload_2021-11-23_23-9-36.png

Just having a look at the increase from Y>Z, not only are the statistics way better/the value increases by a somewhat ok amount, the price from Y>Z also is roughly 16x as cheap as it is to go from Z>p1.

Seeing how a 15b rankup from Z>p1, only giving a 1.4% increase at max on the valuable blocks that there were before, is just something to laugh at.

let alone say that obtaining cryptic prestige tokens is not even possible as of the moment of writing.

Suggestion: Increase the prices(and % on blocks in mines where possible) of p1 and all of the above mines so that when you rank up, you notice a significant change instead of a measily 1% that costs countless hours to obtain the funds for.

Jeepers1

Gold Miner
+1, right now I know people aren't prestiging as they don't find it worth their time, which seems to undercut the whole point of Prison as a subserver !

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
I agree this is definitely something we should look at.

tichirbres

First Step
Hello,

I've noticed the price changes in the mines isn't completely fair. This combining with some of the harsh and... simply useless changes like adding autosell that benefits only people who use starter picks, i find it unfair.

From Y > Z
View attachment 6317
View attachment 6318
Pretty alright price changes here and some better % on the valuable blocks.
Nerd stuff:
View attachment 6323
However

If i go and take a look at Prestige 1 VS Z prices

View attachment 6322

The only 2 note worthy changes is a 2.5% chance to get prismarine and that the mine is 49x49 instead of Z being 39x39. However, this doesnt affect your playstyle at all if you use gpicks as your way to go.
View attachment 6321

Just having a look at the increase from Y>Z, not only are the statistics way better/the value increases by a somewhat ok amount, the price from Y>Z also is roughly 16x as cheap as it is to go from Z>p1.

Seeing how a 15b rankup from Z>p1, only giving a 1.4% increase at max on the valuable blocks that there were before, is just something to laugh at.

let alone say that obtaining cryptic prestige tokens is not even possible as of the moment of writing.

Suggestion: Increase the prices(and % on blocks in mines where possible) of p1 and all of the above mines so that when you rank up, you notice a significant change instead of a measily 1% that costs countless hours to obtain the funds for.

Zcep, your piece "Raiding" is truly captivating! Your narrative style effortlessly draws readers into the world you've created. The vivid imagery and dynamic characters make it an engaging read from start to finish. Your mastery of storytelling shines through, creating an immersive experience. Moreover, I appreciate the meticulous attention to detail and the way you seamlessly weave emotions into the narrative. Your commitment to the craft is evident. By the way, I recently came across a fantastic resource on chicago style format at https://essaypro.com/blog/chicago-style-format. It might be handy for your future works. Keep up the excellent writing!
Thanks for the information!