Private mines?

Should they add the ability to rent/buy your own prison mine corresponding to your rank?

• Total voters

firewolf9099

Tree Puncher
I made this thread because in z mine, the mine is either all exploded or just not much blocks left. Whenever I go to Z mine wanting to use my slice 3 pick most of the mine is gone and is not worth to waste durability. Please input your opinions about this situation.

kcin2

Iron Miner
They just need to make mines reset when they only have like 10%-20% of the ores left instead of just resetting solely on a timer

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Having your own prison mine should just require a rank. Otherwise, it would be too unrealistic for such a prison game mode.

Squidz

Zombie Killer
I think maybe a more efficient timer could be used only on mine Z and onwards. After all, they're the most popular mines and from personal experience they do get mined very quickly. A quicker reset timer would prevent this from happening.

Last edited:

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
I made this thread because in z mine, the mine is either all exploded or just not much blocks left. Whenever I go to Z mine wanting to use my slice 3 pick most of the mine is gone and is not worth to waste durability. Please input your opinions about this situation.
I think this should be instead correlating to rank, players could buy a private Mine on the webstore. I think it should have different time limits. What I mean is you could buy said private mine for 1 month. You can rather lose the private Mine after the 1 month, or you could purchase it early and repeatedly pay for the private mine. I think the Mine Level would have too compare to your current Mine Level. So if you where in Mine L, it would correlate with the blocks in Mine L and so on and so forth.

An issue crated with this would be lag issues. Think about all the people who would use this... That's just something to think about... Instead, maybe we should think about cutting Z refresh in half. It can't be a constant and annoying thing.. Mine Z players should be able to enjoy themselves, and not have too worry about constant resets of the mine.

Maybe ranks should have their own separate Mines as in, all Boss Ranks have a Boss Rank Mine, and all Vip's have Vip Mines. This would add more reasons to purchase the ranks, and as well ranked players would go to these too make more profit. This would spread out players in mines, lessening damage, and need for refresh time.

Themisto

Iron Miner
+1

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker

Gnice

Stone Miner
I personally think that when there is 30% of the ores left, they should reset it. This way there will be more resets, more frequently.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Oh, well you can like mine. But thanks.
I apologize for brining this system to Snapcraft... It was used a ton on another servers forums, and I got into the habit of using the system as well... I did that a few times on the forums and it looks like it is catching on. xD Sorry.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
I apologize for brining this system to Snapcraft... It was used a ton on another servers forums, and I got into the habit of using the system as well... I did that a few times on the forums and it looks like it is catching on. xD Sorry.

You were the one who brought this here? Well...its alright. I mean, there is already a like like option at the bottom of every text.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker