Programming Languages

What computer coding language do you enjoy using?

• PHP

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Java

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • JavaScript

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Python

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • C++ & C#

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I just mess with Windows apps and make thing go beep beep

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I just play around on Linux

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HTML

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • CSS

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Programming Poll !
Hello everyone! I am just taking a general consensus on what computer programming languages you guys like. Your vote will be kept confidential but that doesn't really matter because why not be open about what language you like! :-D
Any who, if you want to list why you like the language you chose then that would be much obliged.

You may also suggest more languages to be added to the list above! Just request it by saying it in a post or PMing me. :)

I will also leave the voting to two votes per person because some people (like me lol) like multiple languages.

As for the languages that I like, I like Java & PHP.

OP
OP
Legitmon

Legitmon

Emerald Miner

0S5spVm.jpg

dotMana

First Step
Just as a note; don't categorise C# and C++ in one section, because they are both different. C# Masterrace boys. Why? Because it is a Pure Object Oriented Language. C++ is more syntax based.

But personally, I code in C# (ofc), JavaScript, CSS, mySQ and I am currently learning Java.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Well, I like HTML. But I don't really code :-D ... I suck at these things.

I like everything my friend codes. He uses some Java things, I think, not sure. As said, I suck at that stuff.

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
I personally like C++ even though I have not learned much. I would love to learn more in the future since I would like to program something in the future :).

OP
OP
Legitmon

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Just as a note; don't categorise C# and C++ in one section, because they are both different. C# Masterrace boys.
Ew C sharp guy. :-P (Kidding ;-)) I can't edit the poll suggestions, but yes you are right lol.