• no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vitusmis

First Step
Hello there,

I think we can ALL agree, its close to impossible for new players to make the best loadout with prot 5 (including myself, when I've played for months) which most og gsetters are using without using irl money to get the prot 5. This means that it's unfair for new gsetters wanting to gfight etc when people with p5 got the big advantage especially when 1v1s or gfights happen.

The solutions that I believe would help with this are:

make rare keys ALOT more common, as for starters, the prot 5 inside are rare to get in the first place and the money obtained in it is WAY too low for how rare the key is.

You could add a sign so we can enchant armour with prot 5 for a high price or make a one time kit as a sign which is an entire prot 5 set so it isn't restricted to the best gangs on the server which makes it unfair and could encourage people to grind more for money though pvp and fishing to get prot 5 loadouts.

Also as a side suggestion, could you PLEASE add unbreaking 3 to the god swords in rare crate please.

Please let me know what you think about this suggestion, and some tweaks that you believe should be added to the suggestion that I said above or make suggestions related to these suggestions.

Peace out,

lauraWinchester

Gold Miner
+1 agree that rare keys should be more common / easier to get and unbreaking should be higher on god swords

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
I agree with rare keys being more common & adding unbreaking 3 to the gear

I disagree greatly with the p5 on a sign

Status
Not open for further replies.