Public Announcement

Yo this is to the guy who thinks he'll be able to sue and get unbanned from making so many damn alt accounts.. Buddy, that won't work at all, I tried (Not suing though). When you're banned, you're banned. Quit complaining about how you donated $100 because I've donated twice the amount that you have and ever will but yet I'm not acting like a 5 year old brat who can't make a decent unban appeal. But instead will create threads with all capitals saying "UNBAN ME OR I WILL SUE!!!". If you want to be unbanned you can simply use the correct format.

• In-game Name
  • Reason for ban
  • Staff member that has banned you (optional if unknown)
  • Date that you were banned
  • Estimated TOTAL length of ban and time remaining
  • Why should you be unbanned?
Hopefully after that your ban will be lifted. You wouldn't have gotten yourself in this situation if you played the game right and didn't overreact. I just believe it's funny to see little kids act like they're going to sue the server. I haven't :-D

black_mits

Gold Miner
That's funny but u are right can't sue a server because before u play u get a chance to read a thing called user agreement and server rules lol. If u break the rules u get banned pretty simple. Plus u can't sue anyone unless u are a adult anyway lol I gave u a like.