Punish X-Ray hackers with worse Punishments...

abyissymomo

First Step
I believe that X-Ray on a factions server should result in an instant month to Perma Ban. It removes an entire playstyle, and makes it impossible to hide a base. X-ray needs to be fought with an iron fist.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I agree that xrayer should be banned for a bit longer but not one month.

FatSecurityGuy

Skeleton Slayer
Agreed with Ash, It doesn't need to be a month, but it does need to be extended.

boogieman2001

First Step
I also agree
And along with them getting banned for 1 month or longer they should have there most valuable stuff in factions taken away.
Ether that force them to start other completly with factions basically the starter armor.
Of course one or the other after they been unbanned unless its perm a banned than at that point if they appeal and they get accepted than they can get back on factions but they have start other again.

Just my thoughts or this two mush of a punishment?

boogieman2001

First Step
I also agree
And along with them getting banned for 1 month or longer they should have there most valuable stuff in factions taken away.
Ether that force them to start other completly with factions basically the starter armor.
Of course one or the other after they been unbanned unless its perm a banned than at that point if they appeal and they get accepted than they can get back on factions but they have start other again.

Just my thoughts or this two mush of a punishment?

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
Would be nice if it was bit longer yes :-P esp if theyre getting spawners. Slightly think all ban lengths could be a bit longer so people take the offense seriously and not something that just goes by quickly.

PigMaster4000

Stone Miner
Well one month seems a bit much, but then again getting caught xraying is a talent, so it ain’t too bad.
-
Also ye ive had underground storages that have been xrayed, but I think the server is more about adapting to the player base. So extending bans wont stop xraying, but maybe making a sky vault instead is the better solution.

Point is, extending bans wont stop xraying.

- JustArk