Pvp disabled with grace period

OfficialBrinille

Stone Miner
With factions resetting and all can pvp also be disabled with grace period. I can't even work on my base without Ethreal destroy tf out of me every time I go back. And if the pvp can be disabled with grace period and when grace period ends, pvp will be enabled. Like theres no point in base building if people like them, will keep killing you and steal your stuff, then your claim. Also how long is the grace period?

Me being butthurt when they kept killing me

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Would be another survival server if that were to happen.

RYRYND

Tree Puncher
+/- 1

I'm mixed on this. With factions, usually, things are done "at their own risk" if that makes sense. A lot of things are able to fly by on a game mode like Factions. Regardless, I can see how this can be very annoying but I also see what others like Ashie mean above, where this would make Factions feel more like a second "Survival" server. I'm thinking there is something with this idea just not sure this concept is the best, but I'd potentially be interested in another alternative similar to this.

Wallmart

Stone Miner
With factions resetting and all can pvp also be disabled with grace period. I can't even work on my base without Ethreal destroy tf out of me every time I go back. And if the pvp can be disabled with grace period and when grace period ends, pvp will be enabled. Like theres no point in base building if people like them, will keep killing you and steal your stuff, then your claim. Also how long is the grace period?

Me being butthurt when they kept killing me
Bruh you can't just disable pvp because ppl camp trenches, then koth would too easy and there would be no point to playin. Everyone has expirienced being killed in their trench so be like the rest of us and stop crying about it.