Q&a Video 4/18/15

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Here is the best question ever... Do you like cookies?

No just kidding! The answer to that is obviously yes. If you say no, I suggest you lock your doors before you sleep.

Okay, my actual question is... What if your favorite kind of cookie? :-D

Shawn

Stone Miner
Here is the best question ever... Do you like cookies?

No just kidding! The answer to that is obviously yes. If you say no, I suggest you lock your doors before you sleep.

Okay, my actual question is... What if your favorite kind of cookie? :-D
You talk about cookies a lot.

DeletedUser2139

Skeleton Slayer
question: Do you love me? (obvs yes) But real question: Do you think you are doing well on U2bs and why?

iamontda

Void Walker
What's your favorite song? Movie? Color? Snapcraft server? Animal? Youtuber (besides yourself)? Funniest memory? Favorite item you own? Favorite food? Favorite dessert? Favorite sport? What's your grade? Donkeys or mules? Favorite staff member (don't suck up, please c:)? Favorite TV show? Favorite bird? Favorite video game (Not minecraft)? Playstation or Xbox? When did you join Minecraft? How did you find Snapcraft? Why is your subscriber count hidden on Youtube? Is the cake a lie? Do you know who TomSka is? Are you getting the new CoD game? What's your favorite joke? Do you think Bas and Maarten are cool? Can you grammars? What's your favorite/ lucky number? Who is your role model? Favorite actor? Favorite teacher (and why)? What job do you want to have when you get older? What types of jobs/ people do you have the most respect for? How many words do you think you know? How old are you? Do you like hunting? Is that outro you have 100% yours? What video game do you look forward to buying/ playing next? Do you put more hours into a console or a computer? What's the weirdest dream you've ever had? What's the most embarrassing memory you have? What's the oldest memory you have? Do you know who Derren Brown is? Are you a Goofy Goober? What's your favorite language? What language do you want to learn? Do you like money? How much money do you have saved up? Do you play sports? Do you have any siblings? Do you want/ have a pet(s)? What's the longest paper you've ever had to write for school? What country do you live in? Have you ever tried Milka dairy milk chocolate? What's your favorite candy? Do you enjoy PvPing?

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
What's your favorite song? Movie? Color? Snapcraft server? Animal? Youtuber (besides yourself)? Funniest memory? Favorite item you own? Favorite food? Favorite dessert? Favorite sport? What's your grade? Donkeys or mules? Favorite staff member (don't suck up, please c:)? Favorite TV show? Favorite bird? Favorite video game (Not minecraft)? Playstation or Xbox? When did you join Minecraft? How did you find Snapcraft? Why is your subscriber count hidden on Youtube? Is the cake a lie? Do you know who TomSka is? Are you getting the new CoD game? What's your favorite joke? Do you think Bas and Maarten are cool? Can you grammars? What's your favorite/ lucky number? Who is your role model? Favorite actor? Favorite teacher (and why)? What job do you want to have when you get older? What types of jobs/ people do you have the most respect for? How many words do you think you know? How old are you? Do you like hunting? Is that outro you have 100% yours? What video game do you look forward to buying/ playing next? Do you put more hours into a console or a computer? What's the weirdest dream you've ever had? What's the most embarrassing memory you have? What's the oldest memory you have? Do you know who Derren Brown is? Are you a Goofy Goober? What's your favorite language? What language do you want to learn? Do you like money? How much money do you have saved up? Do you play sports? Do you have any siblings? Do you want/ have a pet(s)? What's the longest paper you've ever had to write for school? What country do you live in? Have you ever tried Milka dairy milk chocolate? What's your favorite candy? Do you enjoy PvPing?
While iamontda could do ANYTHING useful or worthwhile, she spends her time doing that. Ok, enough questions. She has done it again *slowly claps*. This thread is no longer needed and should be locked.

I know, I know. BUT LOOK.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
My questions: Why did you decide to make youtube channel? Do you think you can be successful with it? And what influenced or inspired you to make videos? Is it easy doing them, or worth while but fun? Have you ever been too lazy to make a video? How did you first get into youtube? Why do you sound depressed? Tired? Why do question have to end with a question mark? Do I seem like I'm trying to compete with iamontda again? Can you not presume that? Did you have a good day Cyber? How much time do you spend on Minecraft? What do you like about Snapcraft?

You can tell which questions you don't have to answer.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Who's your favourite fallen faction member. ;-)