Ranks

_P_

Gold Miner
Hey all!

well first let me say I am sorry because I am new so I feel very out of place on just going out barging ideas out like that but I was just wondering.

What about introducing other ranks that you achieve in game? I am not sure what system you currently use to make ranks but I remember that I used to make a ranking system like that on an old server.
You had ranks that you had to find somewhere in the world, some were achieved by beating a certain dungeon or boss, some by doing a certain specific action, etc...
Some even gave kits and some where just a title for showing off.
It gave a certain purpose and a certain task for players to do. People went out exploring for example in groups by trying to decipher clues that were given out.
It was enjoyable to see imo.
Has Snapcraft ever thought of this? (probably)
I am just curious.

Sinyk

Iron Miner
I think even if it was just a chat rank that would be cool! I know on another server I've played on people even payed for special vanity tags for chat! So I'm sure a little extra effort in game would be a huge incentive to get a special tag.

miss_creepy_90

Iron Miner
Sound fun :) In easter it was an easteregg hunt, but besides that I don't think its so much like your describe, I know some new stuff comes after restart

OP
OP
_P_

_P_

Gold Miner

Yeah, I would love to help the staff with it too, sadly I need to wait 6 months before I can even apply :-P

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Sounds like old survival :) It would make Survival more interactive.