READ NOW PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOlaLLtalpis

First Step
i just got banned for 7 days lol at kit pvp I turned up my dpi all the way and went in f5 and started hitting people lmao and got banned the staff the banned me holy shit u are so autistic lol haldf the time i mdidnt even hit them u obviously have a fucking brain aneurism because u could clearly see I wasn't using hacks lmao just posting this so u can domote then fo being dumb

MichaelMiner88

First Step
Firstly, why make a post.

Secondly, this is the worst post I have ever seen, the amount of spelling issues amazes me.

Thirdly, as someone who is Autistic, that is both not the word to use to describe staff and not the word to use in general.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
i just got banned for 7 days lol at kit pvp I turned up my dpi all the way and went in f5 and started hitting people lmao and got banned the staff the banned me holy shit u are so autistic lol haldf the time i mdidnt even hit them u obviously have a fucking brain aneurism because u could clearly see I wasn't using hacks lmao just posting this so u can domote then fo being dumb
bro really? If you have a problem appeal it at https://snapcraft.net/support-tickets/open

Status
Not open for further replies.