Really Improtant Please Read!

BAdamari

Gold Miner
Today I saw a message in yellow on survival server says "all intensive (correct me if I am wrong) activity is now allowed" few minutes later. I went to my house, there I saw the following things: my horse , cows , sheep and villagers are gone! after that I realized that it kills the mobs!
Now. what I ask is to make that thing do not kill the mobs that you can breed and farm or make any good use with.

Thank you and Goodbye :)

MVLapps

Iron Miner
Hello!

For this message you saw in chat, it occurs when someone (Admin) types /stoplag and /stoplag -c. This halts the servers intensive activity, which helps stop lag. When the server activity is halted, Redstone is disabled, animals and mobs are killed (entities) and dependent entities cannot break when the source is removed. This stops items such as torches from breaking when the block they are connected to is removed. However, when the lag is allowed, or server activity is allowed, dependent entities and Redstone ticks are enabled.

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Survival is very laggy at the moment, so what that does is kill all the mobs. One of the main sources of lag at the moment are mobs, as so many are around because of breeding and gold farms. You are going to have to be aware that this will happen once in a while to sort the lag. Sorry for the inconvenience.

OP
OP
BAdamari

BAdamari

Gold Miner
So can we atleast lower the price for the villager eggs? they worth a lot of money and people purchase a lot of them.

Jaide Hellspur

Skeleton Slayer
I advise keeping villager farms in chunks that are not frequently visited by you or others. So the chunks aren't loaded when it occurs. My villager area is located in a remote area and I only go there to do villager trades and then leave so far they have been unaffected by any stop intensive server activity halts.
As far as animals go, mob eggs relatively cheap in most player shops and it doesn't take long to reestablish an animal herd.

Hope this helps :)

Bas

BTS
The mobs are cleared when there is intensive lag about once every 6 months, Shouldn't happen too often.