supermanOOO

Tree Puncher
Minecraft Username:
tomer10901​

Suggestion's Title
remove bows from kitpvp​

Suggestion Details
remove bows from kitpvp​

How could this idea help improve Snapcraft?
bows in kitpvp are annoying, so many people just run away and start shooting you from a distance not willing to use their sword and not allowing you to get close enough with a sword, it's runining my experience and i believe it does the same to many others.​

Extra Information:
those people will just spam arrows at you until you get close enough and then they just start running, while they run they turn around and shoot at you more arrows
it's happening so many times and it's driving me crazy​

OriBM

Stone Miner
bows can be annoying but they shouldn't be fully removed as they serve more than one purpose, a good example would be sniping someone whos running away and low to finish him off. A better solution to fix the issue you're describing would be reducing the KB of bows, allowing you to be able to get in their face with a sword even after getting shot with a bow. but overall good and healthy suggestion. for the staff team whos gonna read this: I am not familiar with minecraft server developing, if you're unable to reduce the KB on bows, I would recommend removing them completely.

Koren8zagury

First Step
Minecraft Username:
tomer10901​

Suggestion's Title
remove bows from kitpvp​

Suggestion Details
remove bows from kitpvp​

How could this idea help improve Snapcraft?
bows in kitpvp are annoying, so many people just run away and start shooting you from a distance not willing to use their sword and not allowing you to get close enough with a sword, it's runining my experience and i believe it does the same to many others.​

Extra Information:
those people will just spam arrows at you until you get close enough and then they just start running, while they run they turn around and shoot at you more arrows​
it's happening so many times and it's driving me crazy​
I 100% agree

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
I think bows without the punch enchant would be good on the server.

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
^

OP
OP
supermanOOO

supermanOOO

Tree Puncher
bows can be annoying but they shouldn't be fully removed as they serve more than one purpose, a good example would be sniping someone whos running away and low to finish him off. A better solution to fix the issue you're describing would be reducing the KB of bows, allowing you to be able to get in their face with a sword even after getting shot with a bow. but overall good and healthy suggestion. for the staff team whos gonna read this: I am not familiar with minecraft server developing, if you're unable to reduce the KB on bows, I would recommend removing them completely.
i agree with Ori's solution, reducing the knockback should do the work but if not possible, removing bows would be best

iFlyYT

Tree Puncher
Whilst I understand the frustration, bows are an essential thing to the game. It is as understandable as people to request swords to be removed, or even armour.

Within every game, is a skill. People may be really good at Bows but okay with swords. Bows allow people to heal up whilst at a distance, I agree with removing punch 2 (perhaps keep punch 1) as the gap between the player with the sword and the player with the bow would be too much however I do not feel removing an entire weapon from the game because you cannot dodge arrows well enough.