Added Respawning

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
Most of you know that when you die, wether you get killed in pvp mine, or by falling into lava that you used to decorate your build, you respawn with resistance 3. That resistance lasts for 8 seconds. But what is the point of it? It is not a good idea to have it becuase it can be abused. If you had an pvp inventory filler built in your plot and a hole filled with lava, you could kill yourself, /ph, step on a pressure plate that activates your auto pvp set, /warp pvp, and attack someone. If you have /warp pvp copied to clipboard, you can do everything in the last sentance in less than 4 seconds. This means you have about 4-5 seconds of resistance 3. Or in other words, most average pvpers have 6-8 cps which means if the player can hit 100% of his clicks, the resistance 3 lasts anywhere from 24 to 40 hits. Now most people don't have 100% accuracy but even someone with 25% accuracy cann hit the guy with resistance 3 anywhere from 6 to 10 times.

So long story short, if ther isn't a good reason for having resistance 3 for 8 seconds on respanw, get rid of it.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Honestly I can’t see this being a massive issue. But also I believe it’s against the rules to have macros to do /warp pvp for example

Status
Not open for further replies.