Revamp to Xp Balls dropping Every Kill

OP
OP
ImSuperEasy

ImSuperEasy

Tree Puncher
We can always look in a middle way of doing this, so add a smaller amount when killing players.
So will more xp be added? Just saying, i fell in love with this server back when xp was increased, and this is when i did not have a rank, i loved playing even when i was a non-donor and thats when i bought my rank because it was that much fun but ever since it got decreased i quit for a while but now im back and hoping to get it back to the amount of players we had on this amazing server.

Last edited:

ImaWriteChuUp

Stone Miner
+1 I agree, I play kitpvp a lot and it cost SO MUCH money to get xp bottles and I dont get any xp bottles or obs from kills. Definitely would like to see this

OP
OP
ImSuperEasy

ImSuperEasy

Tree Puncher
+1 I agree, I play kitpvp a lot and it cost SO MUCH money to get xp bottles and I dont get any xp bottles or obs from kills. Definitely would like to see this
Thank you so much for supporting the revamp, message admins and owner so it might possibly happen, a change would bring so many more new players and probably donations like i did on the map when they had it.

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Did some small updates which I think you guys will enjoy!
  • Add fishing rods to shop ~ added for 60 Each
  • More emerald drops ~ 5% -> 20%
  • More EXP drop(maybe direct EXP drops) ~ 1% chance of getting 35XP -> 10% chance of getting 25XP
  • Doubled chance for Kill Key 5% to 10%
  • Doubled chance of getting Diamond armor pieces & weapons
  • Added fishing rods as a rare drop same chance as diamond armor pieces

OP
OP
ImSuperEasy

ImSuperEasy

Tree Puncher
First of all, thank you so much for listening to the communities imput, but i mean first xp not xp balls my fault, both would be fine in the end, xp is all we are asking to increase, and maybe to 50% so it actually is a difference in the server, and maybe if it is too op we can change it back but in my opinion it will not ruin the server at all but improve it. Also give you an opportunity to make a change to the server and have a special day that might attract more players. :)