Reward zombie problems

Smognoggler

Answer to Life
So since the addition of the repair zombies, i have been mining stone more often and i have a few problems with them that should be an easy fix
1. why do they spawn on top of the block they come from and why in the southeast corner, in the middle of other blocks. this causes them to suffocate and die before you can even realize where they are. and beyond that, when mining in a plot, if they get caught in the wall of the roads, they despawn the very next second, making you lose what ever they had for nothing that you could prevent. so could there relative spawn point be set to the space there block occupied instead of the blocks around it.
2. I realize this might be so you cant farm them as easily, but when you fight one and it dies because of fire aspect or bleed from a sword, it doesn't drop or give anything. I've had this happen to me a few times where i fight one and a second after one of my hits land, it dies because of fire damage or bleed, both being player caused damage. So could this be fixed because it is still a player caused deaths and they should still drop there loot.
3. After dealing with repair tokens for a while now i find one problem in there rates. i cant seem to get enough to even stay up on one pickaxe, let alone any other armor, tools, or weapons that i have. all i ask is that the rates be tweaked a little bit so you can at least have a few extra after repairing the pick you used to mine for them.

I feel like my first two suggestions are more likely to be implemented just because they are problems that shouldn't exist in the first place, but i do hope that you will look into the last.

Trophonix

First Step
#1 is a huge problem. I've lost 2 tier 4 tokens and a tier 3 token because of the weird placement. They're like multiple blocks away in a wall somewhere and I mine around in random circles and can't find them until they eventually die.

FirstDuchess

Tree Puncher
I've noticed this since I started playing prison the weekend it was released. It's no fun having your key or repair token zombies getting stuck in a wall suffocating to death :-( #justice4zombies2k17