Rip Log44log

~ThatKidKlUe~

Gold Miner
2016-01-27_22.05.01.png
title says it all

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
Lol. What makes it funny is how he always camps at spawn and only goes down when the server is empty. Did he get quick dropped again or was it a long fight? And btw it lou44lou not log44log xD ... unless you're calling him that cuz he logged but idk xD

creepersquad001

Diamond Miner
Lol. What makes it funny is how he always camps at spawn and only goes down when the server is empty. Did he get quick dropped again or was it a long fight? And btw it lou44lou not log44log xd ... unless you're calling him that cuz he logged but idk xd
he always logs. he probably logged like 15 times so far in diamond down there so we call him that. he tried to log this time too but i was too quick and it wasnt quick drop he had like 10 gaps and bunch of potions. good thing i challenged him to go down. finally got him for you @AndreasManU

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
Nice job. lou completely used me to get rich, and then when I realized that he was never gonna pay me back, I stopped giving him stuff and he hated me for that. Good thing you got him, hopefully it teaches him a lesson.

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
You do have to give him credit where credit needs it. Lou may have logged a lot but he reach over one thousand for a KillStreak. Though his strategy may have been questionable (Grizzle's response above) , lou44lou did make it farther than most of us. ;-) Sadly not everything lasts forever. I hope it was a fair and good fight! :-D

OP
OP
~ThatKidKlUe~

~ThatKidKlUe~

Gold Miner
You do have to give him credit where credit needs it. Lou may have logged a lot but he reach over one thousand for a KillStreak. Though his strategy may have been questionable (Grizzle's response above) , lou44lou did make it farther than most of us. ;-) Sadly not everything lasts forever. I hope it was a fair and good fight! :-D
He went down in diamond every time when no one good was on... Not hard to hit a 1k ks while in diamond lol

OP
OP
~ThatKidKlUe~

~ThatKidKlUe~

Gold Miner
he always logs. he probably logged like 15 times so far in diamond down there so we call him that. he tried to log this time too but i was too quick and it wasnt quick drop he had like 10 gaps and bunch of potions. good thing i challenged him to go down. finally got him for you @AndreasManU
Not like you did it all by yourself m8! Where's my appreciation for the help:'(:'(:'(

creepersquad001

Diamond Miner
true you helped a lot and klues right...its not hard to get 1k ks espicially in dia. me and klue done it multiple times just in iron and matt is on 2k ks with iron

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Why do I miss everything T ^ T

Nothing really wrong with logging, if you're going to die, why not. If you're 2v1ed, why not. There's a combat log for a reason, and it ends at a certain time, lol.

He reached a KS that most people can't get up to... The lost of diamond can be nerve wrecking sometimes, you trust people and then you suddely lost that trust. The internet basically <3
And I'm sure he actually trusted you. ^_^

But good job on the kill.

Hah, but damnnnn, things are going downn. *takes handful of popcorn*

Last edited:

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
Why do I miss everything T ^ T

Nothing really wrong with logging, if you're going to die, why not. If you're 2v1ed, why not. There's a combat log for a reason, and it ends at a certain time, lol.

He reached a KS that most people can't get up to... The lost of diamond can be nerve wrecking sometimes, you trust people and then you suddely lost that trust. The internet basically <3
And I'm sure he actually trusted you. ^_^

But good job on the kill.

Hah, but damnnnn, things are going downn. *takes handful of popcorn*
I've been 2v1'd in p4un3 against pandadasavage and Biometrix. I never logged, and ended up killing Panda and getting to spawn safely away from Biometrix. If I would've logged, I could have risked them hitting me before disconnecting and I would have gotten Panda's diamond set, (half p4 half p3)

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
1k Undeserved kills. If he logs every time he's in trouble he doesn't deserve them, he deserves to be killed.

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
I agree with Wacky also. Honestly if I wanted to I could get to 1k kills+. I'm not even one of the good players on this server, but if I do what lou does, and just use my p4un3 when nobody is on, then It would be easy. You can tell because his kdr is amazing, that he never fights anyone better than him.

I0reo

Gold Miner
RIp Lou...

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
What I've gotten from this thread is that a guy was killed while using his dia armor, and everyone is happy about it as he logs off whenever he gets in to trouble.
This means that he gets a high kdr and a high ks and a lot of people don't like him for it.
I don't mean to offend you guys but it sounds like a lot of you have been salty at this guy for a while and are all very happy he was finally killed - don't take that badly please, this is coming from someone who doesn't know many people from kit as I don't play it much.
Well gg on the kill anyways, and well played to those who killed him!

AndreasManU

Zombie Killer
What I've gotten from this thread is that a guy was killed while using his dia armor, and everyone is happy about it as he logs off whenever he gets in to trouble.
This means that he gets a high kdr and a high ks and a lot of people don't like him for it.
I don't mean to offend you guys but it sounds like a lot of you have been salty at this guy for a while and are all very happy he was finally killed - don't take that badly please, this is coming from someone who doesn't know many people from kit as I don't play it much.
Well gg on the kill anyways, and well played to those who killed him!
Lol he is horrible. He uses friends to get stuff to boost his kdr and killstreak. And to end it off he brags about it all day. No wonder why people are happy lol