Rocco2252's Helper App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocco225222

First Step
Hello,
My name is Zak, my in game name is rocco2252. I am in the Central Time Zone. I have been playing snapcraft for a little over 2 years and have been active for at least a month. I will be able to commit 3-5 hours or more everyday unless something happens. Creative is the game i am mostly on but i do others at different times. I am currently 14 years old and have a active skype. My skype is zak_k_2013. When i play snapcraft i am fair to others and patient at whats going on. I am very mature and do not get off task and goof around at all. When i talk to people i use very fluent English. I take snapcraft serious as it is my favorite server and the only one i play on. If something happens i will make sure to contact the owners or admins of snapcraft. I think i would be good because I have a lot of experience as I have been on snapcraft for a little over 2 years. I will respect staff members and others and use common sense as i play snapcraft. I hope you like my application and have a nice day.

Last edited:

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Helper applications are currently closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.