Status
Not open for further replies.

Romonic

First Step
Hi, my name is Liam. My ign is Romonic , I am 11 years old, Please don't judge me by my age, i'm not as dumb as you think i am, I am pretty mature. I have been playing Snapcraft for over a year, Maybe two. If i got helper, or not, i would still be playing at the least of 1 hour a day, at the most of 6. I am the right person to be helper because I love the server, I understand most people, When i lose a fight i don't immediately yell, "Hacker" I know how to catch a hacker. I can contribute by Fixing as many glitches as I can, Muting, Kicking, Maybe banning, and Catching hackers. I have been kicked only once in the 1-2 years i've played Snapcraft, Reason why is because i stood in front of a moderator that kept on opening rare crate keys, And he kicked me for standing in the way. Some things about myself is that i like to pvp, and be nice to others, I dont really start arguments or think I am the best, I just enjoy to pvp. I like to build things, as you guys saw a little while ago iBelieve_ (me) and Ima_B3AR (BearBuilds) made a map for you guys. Me and him aren't friends anymore, he decided to hate me. I also love to help no matter what. Im not going to be mad if you deny me, you will probably think i'm not mature enough or a different reason. I will understand why.

I hope you guys will accept me, Again, my IGN is Romonic now, and i would love to help you. Thank you - Liam

OP
OP
R

Romonic

First Step
By the way, I only just joined the forums, i normally join to buy a rank, or to browse it, and reply to comments, Ive had other accounts i just forgot the password.

Butters

Zombie Killer
Hey Romonic, this isn't the place for your application. Please make your application by opening a Support Ticket under the "Staff Applications" department. Here's the link: www.snapcraft.net/support-tickets/open

Status
Not open for further replies.