Scammed

Bosscrafter321

Stone Miner
I was buying sponges from this guy and i payed him $8500, we made the deal clear 2 sponges for 8500 and after i payed him he only gave me 1 sponge and said he would look for another. After a little while he msged me back saying i found one. so he tped back to /warp money thats where we made the trade because no one was there, so when he tped back he stood there for about a min then logged off i have proof that i payed in my screenshot below

Attachments

• 2014-07-06_16.02.45.png
    2014-07-06_16.02.45.png
    349.5 KB · Views: 167

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
I was buying sponges from this guy and i payed him $8500, we made the deal clear 2 sponges for 8500 and after i payed him he only gave me 1 sponge and said he would look for another. After a little while he msged me back saying i found one. so he tped back to /warp money thats where we made the trade because no one was there, so when he tped back he stood there for about a min then logged off i have proof that i payed in my screenshot below
Unfortunately, that is not enough proof to get your money back. It only shows you giving the money, there is no proof of you being scammed. If you do deals in the future, I suggest you download recording software for the best proof.

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Always record your transactions with other players. You could even ask a staff member to watch the transaction. There's not much we can do with your current proof.