Added /sell in mines surgestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JACOBSKI4

Tree Puncher
I think that adding /sell in mines would be a very good addition to the game, however i know that it can be an issue regarding bots. there for i think it should only be a feature in the prestige mines, this is because it is less likely for a player to start botting if they have prestiged, this would also be a good for prestige mines because there are a lot of miners who especially use gpicks and its a lot easier to sell in side the mines than have to go to the surface every time.
you could even make this a feature that you have to use /buy to get for maybe 10 dollars or something.

Benyboy03

First Step
I think this would be a good edition to the prestige mines but maybe around 5 dollars would be more reasonable pricing

BULLYDOGY

Stone Miner
Would be nice that this is added and that it would take effect when the message 'Full inventory' would come.

Aka autosell which could be a command that is toggleable (/autosell)

Another thing that would be nice is being able to sell blocks on your plot to the highest mine you're in. Purely so having a blockshop isnt such a pain in the you know where.

+ If there is such a big issue regarding bots, do something that would prevent the 'Average bot' from having it like that its only in the prestige mines that way its not that easy to hide it and way easier to spot. Or as adam said, a thing in /buy.
Or just something you have to buy with ingame money (after you've reached the prestige mines) as like an additional thing.
And if someone stands out we'd just report them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JACOBSKI4

JACOBSKI4

Tree Puncher
just to clear this up i dont mean an auto sell enchant in /enchant. you would have to /sell manually

danis

First Step
I agree, its rly annoying having to fly up everytime our inventory is full and we are deep in the mine just to sell. And also having an Autosell command that sells blocks we mine automatically would be nice

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
I wouldn't like being able to buy an ability to /sell within the mine from the store because that just makes it more p2w. If you could buy it for in game money, that'd be cool. Would probably need to be a high price though. However, I'm not all for this idea.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
As Honey said, I wouldn’t agree with being able to purchase it from /buy but paying ingame money for it could work, perhaps depending on the mine, for example if you want to sell from Z you pay less money then if you wanted to sell from P1, however this system is open to abuse so I would recommend making it not permanent, because otherwise bots would just take over

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
How bout an Autosell enchant? Would be much more intuitive imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.