Added Sell Wands (factions and whole server)

should sell wands be added to factions?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paac

Stone Miner
I know there is already a forum talking about this, however i think it should be brought back up as it is a small feature but very useful to the player as it saves a lot of time.

I also know you can break the chests and pick the items up, however this is time consuming as i said, and also, in farms the stacks can mess up as the items begin to stack at a distance of 7 blocks. Therefore if you have a cactus farm, the cactus from the broken chests may stack in the wrong place (above you where your hoppers collect the cacti) and overall it would be simply beneficial for players to have sell wands

You could also add wands as a crate item, with unlimited use wands in common crates and sell wands with a % money increase in legendary crates with limited uses. This would be a good feature overall for the factions server in particular and could be implemented across the whole server. Actually consider this.

Aurifxy

First Step
That's a great idea, when I first started playing factions on Snap, I was disconcert to find out their were sell no sell wands. People wouldn't be autoclicking on cactus farms if the selling method was easier...

Jeepers1

Gold Miner
Hi!
I used to have sell wands on my old server, and from experience, they take away most of the community profit shops. When a new player joins, there is a lack of "get starter money quick" schemes when sell wands are involved; top players just buy lots of wands and keep all of their profits to themselves.
I think that to keep the server happy, friendly and helpful, this shouldn't be implemented.

(This is for across the whole server, not just factions - they might be a good idea to implement just on facs)

OP
OP
paac

paac

Stone Miner
Hi!
I used to have sell wands on my old server, and from experience, they take away most of the community profit shops. When a new player joins, there is a lack of "get starter money quick" schemes when sell wands are involved; top players just buy lots of wands and keep all of their profits to themselves.
I think that to keep the server happy, friendly and helpful, this shouldn't be implemented.

(This is for across the whole server, not just factions - they might be a good idea to implement just on facs)
the thread was supposed to be directed at factions, but i see where you are coming from. I feel as if it is something that would work much better for us players on factions, but maybe not across the whole server like you said. something to think about..

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
hmm

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
That's a great idea, when I first started playing factions on Snap, I was disconcert to find out their were sell no sell wands. People wouldn't be autoclicking on cactus farms if the selling method was easier...
watermelon :-D

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
I think this would be a cool idea to add, it would be something new to crates and make selling more efficient and quicker. I would think it could go on more than just factions though.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I think this would be a cool idea to add, it would be something new to crates and make selling more efficient and quicker. I would think it could go on more than just factions though.
what does pending mean exactly?

FatSecurityGuy

Skeleton Slayer
I love this idea however, I do think that it should be on all game modes, not just factions.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Status
Not open for further replies.