Selling Suggestion

MrPvP

Tree Puncher
Selling with higher tier pickaxes is a pain in the mine since you cannot /sellall inside the mines. Is there any way that this could be changed? Or maybe as a suggestion add Autosell for everyone or just certain ranks so that when you hit a full inventory it automatically sells your ore in your inventory.

The last idea is out there but I doubt it will be added which is backpacks, Mining the ores go into your backpacks you have in your inventory that have different tiers. Each tier backpack has more slot sizes and when you sell items it sells the items that are in the backpacks as well.

Last edited:

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
Autosell is one of those commands that all servers have to be careful for. This server is NON-OP Prison server, meaning you will have struggles with something not being added. This goes for /sellall.

-1 for this suggestion.

Now when it comes to selling outside of mines, I like this idea because you cannot continue mining near the bottom of the mine unless you want to keep going up and down to sell your items after you get a full inventory. I personally like this little feature as it makes it even a tad more difficult for players.

-1 for this suggestion.

Keep in mind more of the OP suggestions you make will probably not be added since this isn't OP Prison :-D.

OP
OP
MrPvP

MrPvP

Tree Puncher
Autosell is one of those commands that all servers have to be careful for. This server is NON-OP Prison server, meaning you will have struggles with something not being added. This goes for /sellall.

-1 for this suggestion.

Now when it comes to selling outside of mines, I like this idea because you cannot continue mining near the bottom of the mine unless you want to keep going up and down to sell your items after you get a full inventory. I personally like this little feature as it makes it even a tad more difficult for players.

-1 for this suggestion.

Keep in mind more of the OP suggestions you make will probably not be added since this isn't OP Prison :-D.
You do realize /sellall is already a command lol and how are pickaxes that are explosive 10 eff 50 "non OP"

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
You do realize /sellall is already a command lol and how are pickaxes that are explosive 10 eff 50 "non OP"
I realize /sellall is a command, but do you want it for EVERYONE? Also, an explosive 10 efficiency 50 pickaxe is a custom enchanted pickaxe. MOST pickaxes are only OP if you either buy them or work for them.

OP
OP
MrPvP

MrPvP

Tree Puncher
I realize /sellall is a command, but do you want it for EVERYONE? Also, an explosive 10 efficiency 50 pickaxe is a custom enchanted pickaxe. MOST pickaxes are only OP if you either buy them or work for them.

If you read my post at all it also states it could be added as a donor ability, Also custom enchanted pickaxes that give you a full inventory in 20 seconds is OP.

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
If you read my post at all it also states it could be added as a donor ability, Also custom enchanted pickaxes that give you a full inventory in 20 seconds is OP.
Custom enchantments are meant to be OP. I never said the server isn't OP WITH custom enchants. The server is meant to be semi-OP with custom enchantments adding to that technically making the server OP. Sorry I indeed miss the part saying it was a donor ability if that is true, I agree with your statement and agree it should be a donor perk.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Well that is why sign shops are here.

OP
OP
MrPvP

MrPvP

Tree Puncher
Well that is why sign shops are here.
Did you read the thread at all? Your statement has basically no relation to the what we are talking about its not quick selling it worse then going back to the top of the mine to sell

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I’ve asked Maarten about the command being available but it’s not meant to be, therefore there’s an NPC next to the mine.