Server render distance needs increased.

Killjoy7588

Tree Puncher
i understand that lag is the main reason this was implemented but the fact that i cant even render the smallest island size from end to end is sad. Being able to render your creation and actually appreciate it is a big part of the appeal to playing a game based around building art. please consider increasing the render distance for the skyblock server as it would really improve the quality of life for those who play on the server and enjoy looking at what they have created.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
i understand that lag is the main reason this was implemented but the fact that i cant even render the smallest island size from end to end is sad. Being able to render your creation and actually appreciate it is a big part of the appeal to playing a game based around building art. please consider increasing the render distance for the skyblock server as it would really improve the quality of life for those who play on the server and enjoy looking at what they have created.
You can render the entire island though unless you've set your client-side render distance too low...

OP
OP
Killjoy7588

Killjoy7588

Tree Puncher
After messing around with some other texture packs and advanced sharers i found a solution to this problem. the pack i use keeps the rendered chunks loaded on my end but dose not on the sever side. this has provided me with the ability to take the pictures of the island in its entirety like i was trying to do when i made this post. thank you for your response tho :-P