Shade7000

First Step
Age & Gender:
14 and I'm male.

Minecraft username:
Shade7000

Time zone: (UTC +7)

Why do you want to be a Moderator:
I would be great for this because I'm young and would understand situations. I help people that have trouble with the server and its people, and try to resolve the issues they are having. I do my best to get people to play on this server. I stay active on our forums. I advertise our server daily. I read all of the moderator applications and ban appeals. As a moderator I would feel like it is my job to help people in any way is can, and try to reason with people in a mature fashion. I also like to have personal contact with the people having really big issues on the server or believe something should be changed on the server so we can work this out.
Outside the community, as some people intend to rage allot and there for are not always taken seriously which can be quite frustrating for them as well for its community. Besides helping the community with working out problems. I also like to create fun and a relaxed time playing on the server since this is where is believe Mine craft was designed for, To do whatever you want and have fun in what you want do in it and not always having to worry about what is going to happen next. I also believe that Cheater/hackers can be reasoned with in any situation. If someone was hacking, and If it was a PvP hack I would kick the player for attempted hacking, and if he starts doing it again I would start my recording and Skype or Text or Message a higher ranked staff member to ban the player. If he was just hacking because he can in a plot world I would kick for attempted hacks and same thing as PvP. the types of hacks I'm talking about are Force Field, Flying, invincibility, Auto Heal, and Auto Aim. I have been a staff member twice now. If someone threatens to DDoS the server I would immediately kick then, and report the full username to a OP staff member.

What is your experiences as a Moderator:
Currently I'm staff on 3 running servers 1 is a forums server. I'm a G-MOD, 2 Helpers on different servers. I think it is important to have experience on smaller server like these before jumping into servers like this. Even though I'm Staff on those the servers I demote half of my time to MCO, and TheNova because 10 staff can't handle 6k players alone. I've worked on a old COD server ass Mod but the server was shut down. This is my experience as staff.

Do you have a mic? Will you be using teamspeak to communicate with fellow staff member? I have a mic not amazing, but it works for Skype and teamspeak.

How long I've played:
When I first joined MCO it was in 1.0 and the exact date was March 2. Hover over my name on this thread to see my stats. Basically I've played since the middle of 1.0.

Tell us a joke! Q: What do you call a fake noodle? A: An Impasta

Thanks for reading my application.

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
Was the giant banner here not clear enough?:
2ccc.png

Also, we didn't have redstone rank two years ago. Neither did we have ranks that even went that high.

Status
Not open for further replies.