Tyconic

Gold Miner
Hey guys,
In an attempt to meet people, learn a bit about everyone, I would like to do a give-away! It will be raffle based so first post is "1" second is "2"... etc -

Shop Credit Of $15
(I understand because I'm new you may have doubts about my legit-ness for this give-away. So, 1) If I do not follow through I understand that I may hold account ban 2) I will ask a helper or other staff member to draw a random number, and share a screenshot of his or her's results.)
All you have to do -

Post a comment below INCLUDING

IGN:

Thanks guys, remember, you have nothing to lose! (Please only post once)
The main point is so that I can learn things about the community, and you guys can learn a bit about each other!

GIVE AWAY ENDING DATE - 10/13/17

Official Entries:
1- _nom_
2 - TheCrazyCorn
3 - PieBandito
4 - MrPuupyButhole
5 - kcin2
6 - Xx_NightPvp_xX
7 - bvns
8 - MrPvP
9 - Mode
10 - DiscordLink
11 - ImMarksmann
12 - CrystalBuh
13 - Srtafe
14 - St3althNinja
15 - SoLoM
16 - Abdomination
17 - CryV
18 - military_king
19 - Zoa

Last edited:

TheAaron

Iron Miner
IGN - _nom_
Age - 17
3 Interesting things about you: I like cookies, I like watermelon, and I like myself

TheCrazyCorn

Gold Miner
Ing: TheCrazyCorn
3 interesting things about me:
1: I love corn <3
2: I like to play on the creative server! And help people there with building.
3: I make minecraft wallpapers with skins from people, if they ask.

Last edited:

PieBandito

Stone Miner
ign- PieBandito
age - 16
3 interesting things about me - I'm learning to play the flute, i love animals, and I've been playing on snapcraft for 5 years (:

LukeLovesBananas

Gold Miner
Ign: MrPuupyButhole (I'll probably be changing it back to LukeLovesBananas soon so probably better if I use that name now that you think about it but idk, I guess msg me before hand if I win <3)
Interesting things about me: I LOOOOOOOOVE Bananas, I'm 2/3 Monkey, England is my city
<o/

kcin2

Iron Miner
ign: most likely kcin2
interesting stuff: I like food. I want free moonies, and I'm not eating a cookie at the current time.

buns

Tree Puncher
IGN - bvns
Age - 17
3 Interesting things about me: I play hockey, I love my dog, and im a big fan of buns

MrPvP

Tree Puncher
IGN: MrPvP
3 Interesting things about you: I'm not very interesting, I suck at this game, I have no idea why my name is changed to MrPvP lol.

Interline

Iron Miner
IGN: Mode
3 Interesting things about you: I like macdonalds, i have a cute little cat named felix, i was born with an extra nut

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Why is stating your age a requirement?

OP
OP
Tyconic

Tyconic

Gold Miner
Why is stating your age a requirement?

Just curiosity, as this contest is mainly for getting to know people, I also enjoy seeing what age groups play on the server, for those of the people who do not post their ages, I'm not holding them against it. So less of a requirement, more of just getting to know.

DiamondBlazerYT

First Step
IGN: DiscordLink

3 interesting things about me:

1. I have a 1.5k subscriber YouTube channel.
2. I’m a sophomore in high school.
3. I’ve been playing on Snapcraft for over a year.

Good luck to everyone!