Should You Get Banned Even If You Donated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomlac13

Stone Miner
I was Banned from survival i few months back thought i donated thought i don't really mind but do you guys think it should happen?

LOLcat635

Gold Miner
Yes, just because you donate to the server doesn't give you immunity from being banned.

Pookie_

Zombie Killer
Yes donators can be dicks too and should be punished the same.
Its not like 'i donated, i can do whatrever' :I

bub5

Gold Miner
the rules apply to both donators and non ranks, when you donate it doesn't say immune to bans as one of the perks of whatever rank.

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
Donators and non-ranks have the same rules, just because they donated doesn't meant hey get special treatment. If they break a rule they will be punished like the rest.

DaPenguinMasta

Tree Puncher
If that rule were to apply, people would buy ranks for a shield, they would break all the rules butch a rank so they wouldn't get banned temp or perm, or muted. Its a horrific idea, thats why we have unban tokens ;-)

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
Yes... If it was that way, then if I wanted to use hacks.. then I would just donate for Iron!

Frijolero

Emerald Miner
We don't discriminate or categorize players by their in-game rank/donors or not/ if they have been playing in SC since day one of just joined yesterday... We (staff too) follow the same rules and values to mAke SC a friendly community and a nice place to be and enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.