Added Skyblock: Atlas Crate Change Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyBagels

Tree Puncher
Atlas Crate Suggestion Change

I'd like to see the “Atlas Crate” get changed. Atlas tokens are very rare, it's been rumored that the drop rate is .05%, and when you get terrible loot, it's just despicable. I think some of the loot in the crate should be changed and removed. Some players will only get a few keys if they're lucky enough. And for what? A very high chance at winning money, tokens, and apples. Also, I believe the stuff that you can actually buy” In-game and with IRL money”/craft should be removed from the crate. The items in there should be crate specific, half the stuff in there you can easily get.

REMOVE:
- $10000,$15000, $25000, $50000, and $100000
- Enchanted Golden Apple’s (4 & 8
- Super Hopper’s (Level: 1, 2, and 3)
- Crate Keys (Rare, Legendary)
- Spawner Pickaxe

CHANGE:
- Atlas Sell Wand (Multiplyer 1.5x - *1.75x) (Uses 250 - *200)
- Atlas Specific gear (Add an and enchant named “ATLAS” to make the gear more “Limited Edition”)

ADD:
- Atlas Specific weapons
- Atlas Crate Key (2%)

Sammopp

Stone Miner
I understand where you are coming from, like everyone on the server I'm sure people would want to get the best prizes from these crates. I feel like this idea would make the crates less valuable over time in my opinion. That's why in most crates like legendary, rare, and even voting there are a lot of useless prizes nobody wants, but within these crates is always a possibility to gain something someone else doesn't have. I get the percentage of getting these keys is low which could be changed if necessary, but the rarity of all these items are in place so they are worth more in-game. Although I do like your ideas of adding some items to the crate itself.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I think adding a few items and maybe increasing drop rate of atlas token wouldn't hurt too much

OP
OP
JoeyBagels

JoeyBagels

Tree Puncher
I understand where you are coming from, like everyone on the server I'm sure people would want to get the best prizes from these crates. I feel like this idea would make the crates less valuable over time in my opinion. That's why in most crates like legendary, rare, and even voting there are a lot of useless prizes nobody wants, but within these crates is always a possibility to gain something someone else doesn't have. I get the percentage of getting these keys is low which could be changed if necessary, but the rarity of all these items are in place so they are worth more in-game. Although I do like your ideas of adding some items to the crate itself.
I don't think you understand where I'm coming from

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I personally like this idea, although there should not be only exclusive items in the Atlas Crate. Money should be buffed a bit, as 10-100k for an Atlas Token is really cutting it short and Gapples should be entirely removed. No one ever goes to /warp pvp anyways, so those would just sit around somewhere never to be used. The rest of the crate is alright, as IMaartennn buffed the drop chance of minions.

Sammopp

Stone Miner
I don't think you understand where I'm coming from
I'm pretty sure every player knows where you are coming from, every single crate in the game is like this. Of course, the atlas crate will be different from others, but it will have the same idea as the other crates, rare prizes are difficult to get while having a higher percentage of receiving random prizes that aren't as good. That's the whole point of these crates. They most likely won't take out everything you said, but if anything they will most likely add some things and change the drop percentage rate. I have seen a lot of people get good prizes from these crates, as well as sell these keys for a lot of money. It's definitely possible to get something good but the variety in good/bad items is what makes these crates popular.

OP
OP
JoeyBagels

JoeyBagels

Tree Puncher
I'm pretty sure every player knows where you are coming from, every single crate in the game is like this. Of course, the atlas crate will be different from others, but it will have the same idea as the other crates, rare prizes are difficult to get while having a higher percentage of receiving random prizes that aren't as good. That's the whole point of these crates. They most likely won't take out everything you said, but if anything they will most likely add some things and change the drop percentage rate. I have seen a lot of people get good prizes from these crates, as well as sell these keys for a lot of money. It's definitely possible to get something good but the variety in good/bad items is what makes these crates popular.
Open the Atlas crate 10+ times without buying the keys from people, then make a new post and let me know what you think. The point I'm trying to get by is that I'm not going to waste all my time grinding for some bad loot that you can easily buy from the shop or craft. Make the stuff somewhat limited edition so it's actually worth it while you're grinding towards those minions.

Sammopp

Stone Miner
Open the Atlas crate 10+ times without buying the keys from people, then make a new post and let me know what you think. The point I'm trying to get by is that I'm not going to waste all my time grinding for some bad loot that you can easily buy from the shop or craft. Make the stuff somewhat limited edition so it's actually worth it while you're grinding towards those minions.
Well I have seen a lot of things ranging from badluck to goodluck on skyblock, mainly focusing on crates. I have seen someone buy stacks of legendary crate keys with in real life money aiming to get iron golem spawners, but in the end get nothing they wanted. I have also seen people start from a vote crate key to eventually getting an iron golem spawner. Not everyone's luck will be the same, but just because you had a bad experience doesn't directly mean that it will be the same as everyone else. I once again think that adding onto the list of items on the crate and maybe making the drop rate higher is a good idea, but not so much as to taking off all the bad items. If they take off all the bad items I can easily say this crate key will lose value, as well as the items in it overtime. Also this thread section is named suggestions + feedback for a reason, that's why there's a feedback option so players can voice their opinions on the topic, nothing personal aiming toward anyone. :-D

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Well I have seen a lot of things ranging from badluck to goodluck on skyblock, mainly focusing on crates. I have seen someone buy stacks of legendary crate keys with in real life money aiming to get iron golem spawners, but in the end get nothing they wanted. I have also seen people start from a vote crate key to eventually getting an iron golem spawner. Not everyone's luck will be the same, but just because you had a bad experience doesn't directly mean that it will be the same as everyone else. I once again think that adding onto the list of items on the crate and maybe making the drop rate higher is a good idea, but not so much as to taking off all the bad items. If they take off all the bad items I can easily say this crate key will lose value, as well as the items in it overtime. Also this thread section is named suggestions + feedback for a reason, that's why there's a feedback option so players can voice their opinions on the topic, nothing personal aiming toward anyone. :-D
They should remove Gaps, or at least enable them. You are not able to use them anywhere across skyblock, basically rendering them useless things to get.

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Removed;
10.000 Money note
15.000 Money Note

Changed;
Atlas sell wand to 1.75 Sell multiplier
Changed the Rare Key reward 1 to 5
Buffed Atlas Armor I
Changed Atlas Armor II to be Netherite instead of Diamond
Lowered the chance of getting Enchanted Golden Apples
Lowered the chances of getting Super Hoppers (Lv.1, Lv.2, and Lv.3)

Added;
Atlas Crate Key at 2% chance

Status
Not open for further replies.