SKYBLOCK CHALLENGE FOR PLAYERS

Will you be participating?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lostxraptor

Tree Puncher
I’m hosting a build comp. on skyblock. I held the first one today, and it was really fun for me and the other players. The objective is to build the best build of a random theme that I choose in a small square arena. Each player will have 2 hours to build as quickly as they can before the time runs out.

Everyone did a great job but there can only be one winner. The winner won an iron golem spawner this time. Not sure what I’m giving next, but I will let everyone know in game before building. Everyone will also receive 2 million for participating.

I’m holding 4 more of these. I wanted to make sure that everyone knew about these comps. After each of the next 4 building comps are over, Each Winner from the 5 building comps will compete in their own proper square for the chance to win &6 2 IRON GOLEM SPAWNERS AND 50 MILLION DOLLARS!!

THE SECOND BUILDING COMP
Will start May 24 Sunday at 1 pm Central America Time.

THE THIRD BUILDING COMP
Will start May 25 Monday at 8 pm Central America Time.

THE FOURTH BUILDING COMP
Will start May 28 Thursday at 6 pm Central America Time.

THE FIFTH BUILDING COMP
Will start May 29 Friday at 6 pm Central America Time.

THE LAST BUILDING COMP OF THE 5 WINNERS WILL BE ON
MAY 31st. SUNDAY.
Winners of all the 5 comps will have 5 Hours to build.

I will get with each winner to see a time they will all be available to play at the same time for it to be fair.

KEEP IN MIND THAT THE TIMING MIGHT CHANGE DUE TO MY IRL JOB.

IF THE TIME DOES CHANGE I WILL JUMP ON MINECHAT AND LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT IM STILL AT WORK.

THEME OF THE NEXT 4 COMPS AND WILL BE DECIDED ON THE SPOT DEPENDING ON HOW MANY PLAYERS WILL BE PARTICIPATING. WE ARE LIMITED ON SPACE.

I am hoping it something players will be interested in participating. Good Luck to Everyone.

Any questions add me on discord cloudybluedream#0001
All lowercase letters.

Thank you for your time.

~CloudyBlueDream

Blueyy

Iron Miner
Wow, nice thing to do for the community but I won’t be participating as I don’t play skyblock so I’d rather let someone else get rewards who plays it!

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
this should be hosted on creative with the prizes in skyblock. or a better prize would be a rank

Blueyy

Iron Miner
Agreed wolf. As skyblock requires money to build things and creative would be much more easy in general for people who haven’t got a rank on skyblock which has fly and these ranks (angel and above) are not cheap!