Pending Skyblock Feedback

Warrior356

Mod
Staff member
Mod
To whom it may concern,

Being a Becto player who has migrated to Snapcraft due to the merger of the two servers, I was surprised to see how different the two servers were. There was a lot of talk as to how the servers differed and how they were very different. The main idea that stuck out to me however was the fact that there were players saying that the server does not pose the same challenge or have as complete mechanics. A perfect example of incomplete mechanics in my personal opinion is the nether, the nether unlike Becto does not really offer much aside from a blaze, skeleton and magma spawner, one cannot even get wither skeletons to spawn in the nether therefore not allowing players to obtain beacons without purchasing them ingame for 100K.

I’ve constructed a list below of Island Missions that are just impossible or ridiculously tedious to complete, I had to ask around to even get information regarding these missions and their impractical or impossible means of completion...completion that would either take me months or would never get done:

- Phantom Mission

- Parrot Mission

- Bee Mission

- Parrot Mission

- Hoglin Mission

- Squid Mission

- Fox mission

- Turtle Mission

- Ghast Mission

- Guardian Mission

It would be great if these missions could be changed to something more practical or possible to obtain.

I would like to state that my experience on Snapcraft has not been totally negative. I’ve met very friendly and helpful people on the server, Maarten has been really active and helpful in the rank compensation which is also really appreciated and lastly the staff have also been helpful and guiding in answering any questions that we may have.

Thanks for your time,

Regards Warrior356

Jeepers1

Gold Miner
I agree with changing some of the missions to be more practical.
Last time I checked, wither skeletons do spawn in Skyblock's nether, but on a low % chance. I'm not sure how I would check this without manually getting a ton of spawners and sinking time into it, but I don't see why it would have changed with the new season.