Added Skyblock Suggestions

jarredframe

First Step
Okay So I’ve been playing snapcraft skyblock for a while after quitting a different server. So I have a couple things I think would be a good impact for skyblock.

1: Could we maybe get a sign that says [private] for skyblock? Bc rn I use a shop sign. And also make it to where island members can’t remove shop signs or private signs unless you’re the main owner?

2: Create a portal at spawn that goes to a dungeon and you can earn rewards like on survival.

3: Fix /withdraw because that would avoid a lot of scamming that occurs.

4: Make a mini game to where people can participate and do something like mini spleef or mini free for all that gives a reward of like 50k for the last one standing.
(This would give those who are bored something to do)

5: Make it to where anyone can use [item] but the ones without a rank have a refresh like 24 hours or something like that.

I hope these suggestions are well enough to take into consideration, these were also some things I’ve heard from others so I thought their words should be heard as well. Thank you.

axhe

Mod
Staff member
Mod
1. you have access to /echest and /pv so I dont see a reason to add [private] tbh, if u dont trust your island member, dont add them :-P
3. /withdraw got disabled due to people duping them so doubt that will come back, if so then im all in for it. Also request a staff member to be a middleman in trades to avoid scamming.
4. you can do that on your own island if you want such thing to happen so personally thats a no from me.
5. id just suggest lowering the rank to like Pro or Angel to use it.

DesignLeeWolf17

Gold Miner
1. you have access to /echest and /pv so I dont see a reason to add [private] tbh, if u dont trust your island member, dont add them :-P
3. /withdraw got disabled due to people duping them so doubt that will come back, if so then im all in for it. Also request a staff member to be a middleman in trades to avoid scamming.
4. you can do that on your own island if you want such thing to happen so personally thats a no from me.
5. id just suggest lowering the rank to like Pro or Angel to use it.
1. What about the people without ranks? They have a significantly small echest and have no player vaults. And when people add the shop sign chests they can be easily destroyed.
3. Fix the duping, make it where you can’t put the money tickets on the ground nor in a chest. I don’t exactly how the duping occurs but maybe only let the money tickets into player vaults and ender chests. Don’t let them be thrown in case that is the way they are doing it.
4. I think the mini game inside skyblock is a great idea. And since spawn has the main warps you could have a /warp spleef. And don’t make it 50k. Have it like 10k since the games are fairly quick. And have the lobby to have at least 10 players. I know almost 100% that a mini game in skyblock would boost the gameplay so much. Since there isn’t much to do anyway.
5. I don’t care much