Snapcraft Montage Video

iamontda

Void Walker
Hey guys, to celebrate the New Year (and my resolution to make one Youtube video every week) I've made a montage from pictures taken throughout the year.

Thanks for being such a wonderful community, guys! I haven't even been a part of Snapcraft for a year yet, but I've gone through a lot of things and learnt a ton about building, friends, problems and being drunk (;-)) from my peers already.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Awesome montage, love to see different sorts of pictures from other people .o.

OP
OP
iamontda

iamontda

Void Walker
I like that video too :-D

It took probably twenty minutes to edit, not too bad considering I was having trouble putting in the music and I just needed captions for some of the pictures. I seriously need to get an editing program that's better than Windows.

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
I like that video too :-D

It took probably twenty minutes to edit, not too bad considering I was having trouble putting in the music and I just needed captions for some of the pictures. I seriously need to get an editing program that's better than Windows.
Use Microsoft movie maker, your able to upload it with 1080p and music is easy to install with MP3 to YouTube, that's how I make my videos with music, and wow, you almost took my new years resolution with redstone to upload 1-2 videos every 2 weeks!