Snapcraft Practice Server!

Would You Like A Snapcraft PvP Practice Server?

• Total voters

MxddenBxn

First Step
Hi there all!

Point:

Recently me and my friends have been thinking about a PvP practice server for Prison and KitPvP. This would involve the same map as Prison and KitPvP as well as reusable kits such as God Armour Sets and Protection Four sets. It would also include the Custom Enchants.

Reason:

I think this would make the server better as it would improve the skill of players, making them PvP more confidently. I would believe this would give players who are not as confident/new a chance to practice before they take it into the real fight.

Discord - MaddenBen#6720
In Game Name - MxddenBxn

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
Hi there all!

Point:

Recently me and my friends have been thinking about a PvP practice server for Prison and KitPvP. This would involve the same map as Prison and KitPvP as well as reusable kits such as God Armour Sets and Protection Four sets. It would also include the Custom Enchants.

Reason:

I think this would make the server better as it would improve the skill of players, making them PvP more confidently. I would believe this would give players who are not as confident/new a chance to practice before they take it into the real fight.

Discord - MaddenBen#6720
In Game Name - MxddenBxn
Yes but with good kb.

RMV6

First Step
A practice server is something I have been hoping for since I started playing. I think it would be a fantastic idea to introduce this so players can practice pvp on prison, since pvp on prison is probably a bit different than what people are used to. If I were a new player, I would be extremely hesitant in going in pvp because of this. Please add this...

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
This seems like a decent idea but it would literally just make pvp more dead there would be 0 point of 1v1ing someone on kit or prison when you can just go prac with the same loot and duel them without a risk of losing anything. Gfighting is already dead on prison and starting to decline on kit..