Snapcraft Survival Player Tour

ShaunSkats

Banned
So after a bit of inactivity on Snapcraft, I thought I might as well showcase what I got over the past 6 months of hard work. I am proud of myself for doing all of this and glad I made the friends I did over this reset, looking forward for the next one!

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Swek

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
No sound though..?

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Home V2... How many people set home at my farm o.O. And you didn´t even show the whole thing. tear. cri.

and YES. Zoom in on my smexy villager face!

I0reo

Gold Miner
Nice gear Can I have?

venom_drago

Stone Miner
So after a bit of inactivity on Snapcraft, I thought I might as well showcase what I got over the past 6 months of hard work. I am proud of myself for doing all of this and glad I made the friends I did over this reset, looking forward for the next one!
Wow Shaun ur such a hoe I built the entire base and all the statues, and I didn't get a shoutout meanwhile creeper put in an egg and he got a shoutout

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
Wow Shaun ur such a hoe I built the entire base and all the statues, and I didn't get a shoutout meanwhile creeper put in an egg and he got a shoutout
Don't complain, he doesn't have to shout anyone out unless he wanted to.
Also, calling him a hoe isn't going to do a thing besides make you look stupid...

venom_drago

Stone Miner
Don't complain, he doesn't have to shout anyone out unless he wanted to.
Also, calling him a hoe isn't going to do a thing besides make you look stupid...
I wasn't talking to u first of all so don't jump in other people's business and Ive been his friend for awhile and I call him that, well everyone call him that
PS. U don't need to seek attention by bugging in, into EVERYTHING

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
I wasn't talking to u first of all so don't jump in other people's business and Ive been his friend for awhile and I call him that, well everyone call him that
PS. U don't need to seek attention by bugging in, into EVERYTHING
Hey, hey. How's he supposed to know that? As a member of this forums and community, he thought what you said we wrong and or inappropriate, so he did something about it. There's nothing wrong with anything he did. This is PUBLIC to the whole... Well world. Conversation or not, it's also a thread. We don't need any kind of arguments on any kind of thread. Thanks.

venom_drago

Stone Miner
Hey, hey. How's he supposed to know that? As a member of this forums and community, he thought what you said we wrong and or inappropriate, so he did something about it. There's nothing wrong with anything he did. This is PUBLIC to the whole... Well world. Conversation or not, it's also a thread. We don't need any kind of arguments on any kind of thread. Thanks.
I specifically said "(Shaun) ur such a hoe" I didn't just go up to a random person and say ur a hoe and if he doesn't know something it's best to keep his mouth close and not start this (again everyone of Shaun's friends call him that even some of the staff that know him and are his friend), but emerald he barge in into others conversation like he did above and call me stupid... as he probably done before many time

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
I specifically said "(Shaun) ur such a hoe" I didn't just go up to a random person and say ur a hoe and if he doesn't know something it's best to keep his mouth close and not start this (again everyone of Shaun's friends call him that even some of the staff that know him and are his friend), but emerald he barge in into others conversation like he did above and call me stupid... as he probably done before many time
  1. Not a conversation. A thread. He can if he wants to
  2. I said, enough of this. I'm no staff, but there's no need to argue about this. Yo calm down and leave it. Geez...