Snapcraft's map history display

TheCrazyCorn

Gold Miner
Hey everyone!

So I have been thinking about this for a while. I'm pretty sure quite some people have a map or spawn on any gamemode that they absolutely loved. But it has been removed due to a reset or for some other reason. Now wouldn't it be nice if you could still be able to check them out? In creative mode! I think it would.

For me it would bring back many good memories. Since I had a lot of fun on past maps. And I personally think it would be the same for others. So my idea is having a warp on creative that takes you to old spawns and maps.

Obviously not all maps are still there since they were removed but from this point on the maps could be saved on creative and be displayed for people to check out. This could also help people who are willing to become builder because there would be an area for them to see what the standards of snapcraft builds are.

Let me know down below which maps you wish you could check out still!

-Corn

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Love this idea. Sounds brilliant to me! +1

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I would love to see the old hub again

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I like this idea! There are some really OG maps that i’d like to see be rebuilt, but I unfortunately don’t know the name of

HierIstNico

Tree Puncher
I really like that suggestion. Especially because I miss the old skyblock map from last season. I'd like to check it out once in a while because I have many good memories with it! <3

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Sounds like a good idea if possible!

lauraWinchester

Gold Miner
Hey everyone!

So I have been thinking about this for a while. I'm pretty sure quite some people have a map or spawn on any gamemode that they absolutely loved. But it has been removed due to a reset or for some other reason. Now wouldn't it be nice if you could still be able to check them out? In creative mode! I think it would.

For me it would bring back many good memories. Since I had a lot of fun on past maps. And I personally think it would be the same for others. So my idea is having a warp on creative that takes you to old spawns and maps.

Obviously not all maps are still there since they were removed but from this point on the maps could be saved on creative and be displayed for people to check out. This could also help people who are willing to become builder because there would be an area for them to see what the standards of snapcraft builds are.

Let me know down below which maps you wish you could check out still!

-Corn
I really wanna see the old skyblock spawn from 2016 again :-D

BrokthoStonehelm

Tree Puncher
I'd like to see the old hub, also the EarthGames maps because that was my favorite game on the server... I'd also like to see the old KitPvP maps.

Last edited: