So This Is It.

Pookie_

Zombie Killer
To start, i have not been on just because i did not always had wifi.
Snapcraft was an amazing server in SC 1 and SC 2.
I remember the old spawn, the people, the games and how it was too OP sometimes or too poor sometimes.
Only a few of SC 1 are left and i kind of dont feel like playing or doing anything anymore.
As some of you know i am not English and not very sentimental or anything so i'll just do my goodbye's now i guess.

To start with @Nonsense_Scraps
Frey, you're awesome. Never forget that ok? No matter what others think.

@AndreasManU Andy, we never réally spoke to eachother.
although you're a nice guy and you're awesome to be stuck with at skywars. We had fun :)

@CosmicL12 Cos, Im so happy for you to finally get Helper.
You're one of the few players from SC1 that actually counts in the community.

@iamontda Montda, Congratulations, you're finally a helper.
I haven't really talked with you either but i felt like i should add you here.
Contact me whenever you need help rendering ;-)

@Mayamush Im sorry for when i was a complete asshole to you.
It's a miracle you forgave me, or something like it. You were a great helper and it's sad to see you got demoted.

@Milesmb Easy to get down Hard to get back up isn't it?.
Miles you're an amazing person. Don't quit Sc, they'll miss you too much.

@noahsponge You're my Santa sponge for life.

@Trial Sorry for being an asshole to you too. I just do that from time to time. You're great ;-)

@YAMPY Yamp i wish you the best with Moderator, truthly.

@wackyelephant Joeska, take care of Andy and Dan, they do stupid stuff when you're afk. Good luck my elephant.
I stalked your Instagram btw :3

@Victorthelama Victor i won't be saying goodbye to you. Because it is not an goodbye. :)

Dan Bai

@creepergirl1254
ML1k6wj.jpg

Last edited:

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
No. Just no. I can't see you go Puck :-(. Please don't leave!

(PS: If you do leave come on from time to time)
(PPS: I'll always forgive you <3)

Enchanted

Gold Miner
Creeper! I didn't really know you but you are very popular in the snapcraft commnunity! Farewell!

Leprechaun81

Iron Miner
Bye! You were a very active person on snapcraft and that was great but sometimes just gotta tie the knot. Sad to see you go!

(Not many people left from sc1 :-( I don't know many left from that period. Its been roughly 10 months since then...)

Last edited:

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Basing on your replies, you WILL be missed :), I didn't know you well, but I know that you were very active before and was with lots friends ;-), and basing off you Good-bye, you had some... problems throughout those times xD, but you are always forgiven for being an "asshole". Bye! :-D